Official Orlando United T-Shirts
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Likes (Received)
    Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel

Official Orlando United T-Shirts

We have joined RedBubble, which means we now officially have shirts for you to check out!

So far, we have the official OU shirt, a MEAT shirt, a Paxton shirt, and Puppet Dyin!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/orlandounited/

2. Likes altongeek liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Of course, if you have any suggestions on future shirts. Share them here!

Likes (Received)
    Maybe a collegiate type shirt for OU. A simple logo on the left side of the shirt, nothing on the back. The UO logo and the year the site was born.

Likes (Received)
    Follow Mockingjay On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by IOAVenturer View Post
    Maybe a collegiate type shirt for OU. A simple logo on the left side of the shirt, nothing on the back. The UO logo and the year the site was born.
    That's a great idea!

Maybe we could do an add-on for the shirts so that if people wanted to put their user name on their shirt for events like a meet-up, so that everyone else knows who the other is on the site.

Also, I think a really cool idea would be Violarum's Diagon Alley/London embankment drawing...now that would be awesome! (With her permission of course!)

Likes (Received)
    Follow Ad0niS8 On Twitter
    Visit Ad0niS8's Youtube Channel
    Shirts look great! Maybe add the OU logo somewhere to the shirts that don't have it would be good too.

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
    That's a great idea!

Maybe we could do an add-on for the shirts so that if people wanted to put their user name on their shirt for events like a meet-up, so that everyone else knows who the other is on the site.

Also, I think a really cool idea would be Violarum's Diagon Alley/London embankment drawing...now that would be awesome! (With her permission of course!)
    Yes! I was going to suggest the idea of usernames but I wasn't sure if people are a fan of that preferring to stay anonymous and stuff.

Also, to get an idea of what I'm talking about, these are from the new Co-Op in DTD. I'm more a fan of simpler designs, nothing with too many logos or names and stuff. Like some of those are too much for me, except the more minimal ones. Like the yellow one.

Likes (Received)
    Next time I suggest simpler and less in your face designs. Less text and more of the design itself is what i'm saying. Great start though, very professional

"I saved Latin, What did you ever do?"-Max Fiscer

Likes (Received)

Follow UniversalFreak on Flickr
    I'm a fan of the user name on the shirts idea. Of course, that would cost more since it's more work, but I think for meet ups that's a great idea.

Likes (Received)
    What does MEAT mean?

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miketheboss View Post
    What does MEAT mean?
    I believe the scare actors in Roanoke walk at people saying "Meeeeeeeat! Meeeeeeeat! seeing the guests as something to consume. It seems to be a running joke with the OU radio guys.

Likes (Received)
    It would be really funny if you made a legit-looking Kong ride T-shirt (and wore it before the ride was even announced).

Likes (Received)
    Follow Mockingjay On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by IOAVenturer View Post
    Yes! I was going to suggest the idea of usernames but I wasn't sure if people are a fan of that preferring to stay anonymous and stuff.

Also, to get an idea of what I'm talking about, these are from the new Co-Op in DTD. I'm more a fan of simpler designs, nothing with too many logos or names and stuff. Like some of those are too much for me, except the more minimal ones. Like the yellow one.

I really like the one that is black that just has a small logo. That looks like it might be a perfect shirt for the fall weather next year! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by UniversalFreak View Post
    I'm a fan of the user name on the shirts idea. Of course, that would cost more since it's more work, but I think for meet ups that's a great idea.
    Thanks! I think it also gives the opportunity now to see if the people making these shirts have the capability to do it, at what extra cost, and the quality of the finished product so that better planning for future meet-ups and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuribo View Post
    It would be really funny if you made a legit-looking Kong ride T-shirt (and wore it before the ride was even announced).
    I like this idea! A whole group of us should go to the park in this shirt and just stare at the construction and say 'I wonder what this is suppose to be?'
    ~Fire is Catching~

Likes (Received)
    Follow universal_fanatic On Twitter Add universal_fanatic on Facebook
    Follow universal_fanatic on Tumblr Follow universal_fanatic on Flickr Visit universal_fanatic's Youtube Channel
    I LOVE the paxton shirt

Likes (Received)
    "KONG ATTRACTION Opening Crew 2015"

Likes (Received)
    ^Yea, that's not happening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast