The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter - Page 148
Page 148 of 725 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 10875

Thread: The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

Add cameronw99 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by friscojacks View Post
    I know it would be a crazy thing for them to do considering how amazingly themed WWoHP is so far, but to me the metal structure look exactly like a covered locker/queue area....you know, one with a tarp roof. I hope I'm wrong!
    I highly doubt that because of the fact that the queue is under it.

I'm going to ask probably an very stupid question but like, in France, we don't have such park :
    Can you tell me how many cost an entry ticket to Universla Park and if entry to WWOHP is include or if we will have to pay a supp ?

End of stupid question ^^

Quote Originally Posted by WWOHP fan View Post
    I'm going to ask probably an very stupid question but like, in France, we don't have such park :
    Can you tell me how many cost an entry ticket to Universla Park and if entry to WWOHP is include or if we will have to pay a supp ?

WWOHP will be included with your park ticket.

Follow DisneyFanKevin On Twitter Add DisneyFanKevin on Facebook Add DisneyFanKevin on MySpace
    Visit DisneyFanKevin's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by WWOHP fan View Post

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, like all the other islands at Islands of Adventure, are included with park admission, which is $79 plus tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Thanks Mookie. I don't believe these will be greenhouses at all. Notice the horizontal crossbeams in Mookies picture above. There are no such crossbeams in the original greenhouse designs from the movies. This is going to be of some other theme.

Follow gecko On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebin View Post
    Thanks Mookie. I don't believe these will be greenhouses at all. Notice the horizontal crossbeams in Mookies picture above. There are no such crossbeams in the original greenhouse designs from the movies. This is going to be of some other theme.
    Well I think the're probably going to have a fake roof so they can have AC and lighting fixtures and all of that technical stuff. If it was totally see through you would be able to see the unthemed warehouse building and JP from the greenhouses. My bet is it will look exactly like in the picture where the glass is dirty and stained so you can only really see the outside in some specific points (Probably where you can only see Hogwarts castle and not the rest of the show building.) If you look to the pattern in the roof of the movie set picture, it matches the shape in the Mystery box, and the new roof structures have some beams for a wall exactly like the one covered with ivy o the pic. I'm almost positive at this time it's going to be the green houses and they will probably have pots with mandrakes like in the HP Exhibition.

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebin View Post
    LOL... I love how all of us have coined it the mystery box. BriMan knows that they will paint the DD track, you know that there are 50 robo arms... but no one knows anything about the south eastern corner of THE building... and the so called "mystery box".

I know one thing based on common sense. It is not an extended cue or an exit route. There is not one extended cue or exit in Orlando that is that heavily themed. Spider Man is a tin roof and the exit is blah. DD is an outdoor forest of trees.

No one has asked this question however... we have ONE door... where is the other end... Is the door on the box the end or the beginning?

Based on the fully themed eastern side of the box, (the part that faces JP) I think it is possible that one will enter the building through the grand entrance in the painting and see great things and then for a short time go outside on the eastern end and come around the box to the ramps and move upwards to either more grand rooms or the final ride cue, or both.
    There are two doors, a big one and a smaller one to the left of the big one.

Also, the shape of the newly added beams suggests it will be the greenhouses after all. Great! :D

So we`ll probably come out of the big door, go to the left (standing from the door, so actually to the right of the perspective we see in the pictures) and then go around and then go into the smaller door and back into the castle.

Add cameronw99 on Facebook
    So does anyone know if there will be a roof of some sort over the actual mystery box?
    Last edited by cameronw99; 12-01-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel
    Yes, the mystery box does have a roof.

Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    I'm almost positive at this time it's going to be the green houses and they will probably have pots with mandrakes like in the HP Exhibition.
    Time will tell very soon. I maintain my beliefs even though I would have loved it to be a greenhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    So we`ll probably come out of the big door, go to the left (standing from the door, so actually to the right of the perspective we see in the pictures) and then go around and then go into the smaller door and back into the castle.
    I agree that the smaller door could be the beginning of the cue or the end. If so, that is one long segment of a cue but not uncommon. Odd that it is such a small door however. Very small.

Quote Originally Posted by cameronw99 View Post
    So does anyone know if there will be a roof of some sort over the actual mystery box?
    The box itself is a flat topped roof and I doubt this will ever change. We have already had rains here since the building was themed on the exterior. They tend to seal these suckers up before theming them on the inside.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Because you all deserve it, pictures from today.

omg, this is good BriMan... the first shot that shows the scale of the train relative to a human. It IS full scale as the lower deck should be shoulder height to an adult male as seen in similar pictures of the real deals in England. I am too impressed.

I've always wondered, because i've seen it used on many forms of architecture, but never known, what is the yellow GP on the buildings for?

Add TheDecemberists on Google+
    That is starting to have greenhouse-like features...

or it could just end up being a covered overflow que... hmm.... we shall soon find out

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by kp1zza View Post
    I've always wondered, because i've seen it used on many forms of architecture, but never known, what is the yellow GP on the buildings for?
    Georgia-Pacific. It's the name of the company that manufactures building supplies.

Page 148 of 725 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248648 ... LastLast