The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter - Page 145
Page 145 of 725 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 10875

Thread: The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

Add cameronw99 on Facebook
    Yeah but not too many people are even worried about the hipogriff ride.

WWHP Updated photos, including one of Hogwart

Sorry if this has already been posted-

http://www.wizardingworldharrypotter.com/?p=64

Follow justinh7487 On Twitter Add justinh7487 on Facebook
    MuggleNet and some of their readers have noticed this information about Universals Grad Bash for 2010 as it relates to WWoHP and Grad Bash Weekend in April:
    http://mugglenet.com/app/news/full_story/3022

with a link to Universals Grad Bash '10 page:
    http://www.universalorlando.com/Even...13-11258&seq=1

that says this:
    Your graduating seniors will be the first GRAD BASH class to be able to step into an entire world of magic and excitement at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Islands of Adventure...
    Last edited by justinh7487; 11-29-2009 at 08:09 PM.

how long has that site been up? april 23rd eh??

I would not trust that, after all this years site said that HRRR would be open.........

Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel
    But it does give us a good view of when they HOPE to have it open. Thanks justinh7487

Follow justinh7487 On Twitter Add justinh7487 on Facebook
    MuggleNet reported on it and I didn't remember anyone posting it, so I did, glad I could help!

It does have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that says
    Prices, dates, times, rides, attractions and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
    just in case.

All it really says is that that group will be the first Grad Bash visitors to see WWoHP unlike any previous years. But, that they would put this on there suggests they expect it to be fully open and completely operational before April 24. I mentioned earlier about the first day of Spring being on March 20, and this is scheduled for April 24. I just think it's interesting that Universal keeps saying Spring, maybe they are being very literal. I'm just hoping for sooner rather than later.

Visit YETI PINTRADER's Youtube Channel
    I really hope this does not turn into Rockit' II. Universal really needs something good to come there way, and Wizarding World opening on time would be that.

Quote Originally Posted by YETI PINTRADER View Post
    I really hope this does not turn into Rockit' II. Universal really needs something good to come there way, and Wizarding World opening on time would be that.
    Or, The Simpsons' Ride Opening Date Disaster 2.0. I'm pretty sure that UO has learned their lesson on getting attractions open on time. The construction has accelerated so far, so I can only foreshadow that they're on time for the most part.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Universal has to get this right. Unlike the other attractions, they can't afford to screw up. All eyes are on them.

Hey everyone!

NEW YouTube video update with zoomed in shots of the castle, some of Hogsmeade, and the Dragon Challenge transformation.

Edit: It starts out a little bit slow with close-ups of the signs, but then get to the update :)

Follow DisneyFanKevin On Twitter Add DisneyFanKevin on Facebook Add DisneyFanKevin on MySpace
    Visit DisneyFanKevin's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by YETI PINTRADER View Post
    From what someone said a couple pages ago, they've heard the ride has been cycling without any major problems for a month or so, so that's hopefully a pretty good sign. :D

And even if the ride gives problems, they can still open the land and the two existing coasters on time.

Add cameronw99 on Facebook
    Yeah but the forbidden journey is the main attraction. People might plan a trip thinking they are going to ride this new state of the art ride only to be extremely let down. And of course the other 2 rides are old rides with a new theme. When this island is opened they better be completely ready!

I can only imagine the forbidden journey wait times.

Add TheDecemberists on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronw99 View Post
    I can only imagine the forbidden journey wait times.
    oh god... that's a very scary thought...

pardon my ignorance, but is there still a deal that involves paying extra or staying at the hotels and getting extra or unlimited express passes?

Page 145 of 725 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245645 ... LastLast