The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter - Page 118
Page 118 of 725 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 10875

Thread: The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter

Follow justinh7487 On Twitter Add justinh7487 on Facebook
    Okay, lol, well, my computer sucks, and, uhm, I couldn't tell if that was snow, or just part of the roof they hadn't completed. That is why I used the other building as an example. Additionally, that is one building out of more than 10 that would need to be snow capped. I don't think Hagrid's or Hogwarts is getting any snow, are they?

And, yeah we got the memo, but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by justinh7487 View Post
    Okay, lol, well, my computer sucks, and, uhm, I couldn't tell if that was snow, or just part of the roof they hadn't completed. That is why I used the other building as an example. Additionally, that is one building out of more than 10 that would need to be snow capped. I don't think Hagrid's or Hogwarts is getting any snow, are they?

And, yeah we got the memo, but thanks anyway
    No, they both aren't getting any Snow. Hagrid's Hut is going to be a storage area anyways.

Add cameronw99 on Facebook
    Screamscape-The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - (10/30/09) A Screamscape source tells us that the Wizarding World was used as the setting of a television shoot for an episode of the Celebrity Apprentice earlier this week. Two of the celebs were brought into the park to take part in some sort of Harry Potter themed task, and will be aired during the season to help promote the new themed land at the theme park on NBC.

Cant wait

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronw99 View Post
    Screamscape-The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - (10/30/09) A Screamscape source tells us that the Wizarding World was used as the setting of a television shoot for an episode of the Celebrity Apprentice earlier this week. Two of the celebs were brought into the park to take part in some sort of Harry Potter themed task, and will be aired during the season to help promote the new themed land at the theme park on NBC.

Cant wait
    I read that too and I was like "wtf?! Why can't I go in the WWoHP and see it?" I wonder when this will air? hopefully before the WWoHP opens so we can get an early peek at the WWoHP

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    I read that too and I was like "wtf?! Why can't I go in the WWoHP and see it?" I wonder when this will air? hopefully before the WWoHP opens so we can get an early peek at the WWoHP
    Donald Trump does not air his show during the football season, and his show usually starts during January or February.

Add cameronw99 on Facebook
    I guess it would have to be inside of the forbidden journey because theres no point in it being in an unfinished hogsmeade.UGGHH!!! Im already planning my trip for june.

NBC website says that The Celebrity Apprentice will return March 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by justinh7487 View Post
    NBC website says that The Celebrity Apprentice will return March 2010.
    Wow, March? That's pretty late for Trump.

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Man! March?! that sucks... Well, at least we'll have the sneak peek on the Half-Blood DVD. That's at least something to get me by

I can't wait for the sneak peek on HBP dvd. Isn't some of it out there already, like some pictures and videos of the miniature model? Are those on the sneak peek, or where'd they come from?

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    update from yesterday:

They are getting rid of the old "LC Bricks".

Looks like they have the turret ready to top off.

This is by Dueling Dragons. Looks like the are converting the caslte a little bit.

Follow gecko On Twitter
    Great Pics! thanks BriMan!

Every time I look at the back side of the building I get more and More puzzled. What is that for? How are you going to get there? I've looked at the pictures of the Hogwarts model and there doesn't seem to be a path conecting to that side. At least I'm happy there's still some mysteries to this land.

I started to ask the other day if they were changing those rocks, it looked like they had some rebar or something on there. Are they changing it to fix that part where the tree trunk was? I liked the old ones, thought it looked fine for WWoHP. That building in the back does just get more intriguing. So it's supposed to look like part of the castle?
    Last edited by justinh7487; 10-31-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: avoid double post, boredom

Add Mookie on Facebook Add Mookie on MySpace
    Visit Mookie's Youtube Channel

So, is that top on the tower? Three Broomsticks is looking good, it really all looks bigger than I thought. Anyone know any specifics?

Page 118 of 725 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast