Bands, Brew, and BBQ 2014
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bands, Brew, and BBQ 2014

Add Octobers Fade on Facebook

Bands, Brew, and BBQ 2014

Just announced: The Beach Boys will be performing at Busch Gardens' Bands, Brew & BBQ on February 15! Stay tuned and check back frequently as we announce the entire line-up for Bands, Brew BBQ 2014.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Follow bobwadd On Twitter
    Visit bobwadd's Youtube Channel
    Knew of this Christmas day, thought I posted it. Oops.

Anyway, not a band that excites me.

Nah me either, but it is free so...
    Hope to see a few good acts this year, and not as frigid as last year, because there was nothing at BGT I wanted to see in 2013.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

I know where I will be on 2/22

Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo will play Bands, Brew & BBQ on Feb. 22, 2014.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

^ See you there

Quote Originally Posted by bobwadd View Post
    ^ See you there

This is one of the acts that I will get the VIP ticket for.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Facebook: BGTFans.com

According to the band's website, Sugar Ray will be performing at Bands, Brew & BBQ on February 16th at Busch Gardens Tampa!

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Well, it appears that some of the bands have finally figured out the Busch Gardens is owned by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

The Beach Boy's and Pat Benetar have now cancelled their performances at BBB - BGT.

^ My typed words "it's probably going to get worse and not get better" are still warm in another thread. Mercy.

Did Blackstone ever sell these holdings?

Quote Originally Posted by bobwadd View Post
    Well, it appears that some of the bands have finally figured out the Busch Gardens is owned by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

The Beach Boy's and Pat Benetar have now cancelled their performances at BBB - BGT.
    Further proof that the original cancellations were done not because the artists actually cared, but because their agents probably said they needed to do it for PR. Pretty sure any legal paperwork would have "SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment" somewhere on it even for Busch Gardens contracts, since that's the name of the larger company, so it isn't hard to figure out they're all one and the same. That it took their agents so long to figure it out doesn't look to smart for them, either.

Add Legolas813 on Facebook
    BGT had a post up earlier today with the cancellations and blaming it on misinformed individuals. Looks like they took that statement down.

^ yeah, they have to shut up and reflect on their business plan, much like the NSA.

Add Legolas813 on Facebook
    It is not a good idea for a public company to be calling or insinuating that people are misinformed individuals, minority activists, or cyber bullies. I'm sorry, but even if it is true, you just don't say that. Really bad PR.

I just came across that statement again. It's still out the if you look in the right places...

Dear Friends, Family and Business Partners I ask for your help! There is a misguided group of people who feel that cyber bullying, although shunned in High Schools, seems to be fine in other cases. They are rallying behind a false documentary loaded with lies and inaccurate assumptions. This irrational feeding frenzy is really just a clever ploy by the filmmakers to get it nominated for an award so that they can continue to make money. This loud group of misinformed people are now starting to affect your life by threatening major music artists who want to play Busch Gardens. Please take a moment to post, tweet and communicate any way you can that ‪#‎ISupportBuschGardens‬ and let these artists know that you support their courage to stand up for what is true. Visit https://www.facebook.com/BuschGardensTampa to share your support. Thank you for helping educate those who have become unwitting pawns in a clever ad campaign.

Follow GAcoaster On Twitter Add GAcoaster on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Next Big Thing View Post
    I just came across that statement again. It's still out the if you look in the right places...

Dear Friends, Family and Business Partners I ask for your help! There is a misguided group of people who feel that cyber bullying, although shunned in High Schools, seems to be fine in other cases. They are rallying behind a false documentary loaded with lies and inaccurate assumptions. This irrational feeding frenzy is really just a clever ploy by the filmmakers to get it nominated for an award so that they can continue to make money. This loud group of misinformed people are now starting to affect your life by threatening major music artists who want to play Busch Gardens. Please take a moment to post, tweet and communicate any way you can that ‪#‎ISupportBuschGardens‬ and let these artists know that you support their courage to stand up for what is true. Visit https://www.facebook.com/BuschGardensTampa to share your support. Thank you for helping educate those who have become unwitting pawns in a clever ad campaign.
    That doesn't sound like it came from Busch Gardens. Sounds more like a fan statement than anything the park would post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast