Words of Hatetofly: A Forbidden Journey
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of Hatetofly: A Forbidden Journey

Words of Hatetofly: A Forbidden Journey

Did anyone like it?

Quite an informative article! Kind of disappointed so much got cut out of FJ but definitely looking forward to Gringott's opening!

Are they ever going to turn on the “Dementor Attack” finale? Or is WB still being complete and utter morons and refusing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hatetofly View Post
    Did anyone like it?
    It was a great article :)

It's sad to see how much they lost. BUt is there reason to think that they may add more in the future, seeing the upgrades the other 2 FJ's will be getting?

And is any of the unused material/concepts mentioned going into Gringotts?

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Lots of interesting info about the ride making process and what could've been! Thanks for the article, HTF!

Loved it. Very informative. Thanks!

I'm glad they cut Voldemort out of the attraction. Having us just "feel" his presence in the end makes everything more menacing and unsettling, which makes the ride all the more better.

Overall, I can deal with most of the cuts. Though the one scene I really wish didn't get cut up was the Whomping Willow part. Having only one of its branches swiping at us always felt pretty weak.
    Now with extra frosting!

Follow bobwadd On Twitter
    Visit bobwadd's Youtube Channel
    Great article! Very informative

Follow ThemeParks4Life On Twitter
    Good article! Voldemort seemed very out of place in the version. If I had to guess, USH will be getting another dragon.

Thanks to Swiminn6 for the signature!
    @ThemeParks4Life

Very interesting read! Thank you!

Add Skipper Justin on Facebook
    I would love to see the multiple dementor action. It could be creepy! I cannot be WB made them cut it! Would be such a cool effect.

Pretty good article, and elaborated on most of the things I had heard bits and pieces of before, so it is nice to get a more full story. I really hope WB comes around to the final Dementor attack being turned back on. It also seems that every time I ride it lately, they've messed with the ride profile again. While it makes for a slightly more interesting ride when I notice the differences, I'm also looking forward to getting a consistent ride again.

Follow DK745 On Twitter
    While it's nice that USH and USJ might be a little different, it still stinks that those potential upgrades won't be in the Orlando version. If only they had the money to work with that they do now..

Follow universal_fanatic On Twitter Add universal_fanatic on Facebook
    Follow universal_fanatic on Tumblr Follow universal_fanatic on Flickr Visit universal_fanatic's Youtube Channel
    Thanks HTF for that fantastic read! I was fascinated by "what could have been."
    I would LOVE to see that dementor ending as well. Is it possible to see those 12 static figures? If so I have no idea where they'd be hiding.

Follow badlactose On Twitter
    Follow badlactose on Tumblr Follow badlactose on Flickr Visit badlactose's Youtube Channel
    That was a great article. It's always fascinating seeing how things change from a ride's conception to its execution.

I have a question: Has J.K Rowling ever ridden the ride? I would love to hear more about her comments and feelings about the ride itself, as opposed to the land in general.

I agree with others: it's a shame the WB made them change the Dementor scene. It would be awesome seeing a whole swarm of them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast