Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 - Page 313
Page 313 of 566 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8481

Thread: Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Follow ReelJustice On Twitter Add ReelJustice on Facebook Add ReelJustice on Google+
    From Orlando Parks News

"What have they got in there, King Kong?"-Dr. Ian Malcolm

testtrack321 is offline I know my pre-calculated charm will soon run low
    Follow testtrack321 On Twitter Add testtrack321 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelJustice View Post
    From Orlando Parks News

WOW. That's spectacular!

Where's Orlando Park News? Excited about an update!

has anyone seen this?
    http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/a...2#.U2QfaFfU5B4

Tuesday, May 13
    (7-9 a.m.) L.A. Reid talks about new Michael Jackson album: Xscape. Suze Orman on Today. Harry Potter Clue. The Voice on Today. Emma Roberts talks about Palo Alto. Dolly Parton performs on Today Plaza.
    (9-10 a.m.) Robert Duvall talks about A Night in Old Mexico. Timbaland talks about new Michael Jackson album: Xscape. Hope To It. By The Numbers: Money.
    (10-11 a.m.) Dolly Parton talks about new album: Blue Smoke. Suze Orman on Today. Curb appeal showdown. Drop a dress size. Beach houses.

Wednesday, May 14
    (7-9 a.m.) Modern day prom dilemmas. Harry Potter Clue. The Voice on Today. James Franco and Gia Coppola talk about Palo Alto. Mark Bittman talks about book: VB6. Lily Allen performs on Today Plaza.
    (9-10 a.m.) Odd body symptoms and relief. Where celebs travel on your budget. By The Numbers. First Fashion: Paper dolls.
    (10-11 a.m.) Gia Coppola and Jack Kilmer talk about Palo Alto. Kim Raver talks about 24. American Ballet Co. perform on Today.

Thursday, May 15
    (7-9 a.m.) Kip and Mona Lisa Harding talk about new book: The Brainy Bunch: The Harding Family's Method to College Ready by Age Twelve. Harry Potter Clue. The Voice on Today. Maya Rudolph on Today. Ricky Martin performs on Today Plaza.
    (9-10 a.m.) Beach and pool gear. Common Cents: How to talk about money.
    (10-11 a.m.) Ambush Makeovers. Laura and Jorge Posada on Today. Kip and Mona Lisa Harding talk about new book: The Brainy Bunch: The Harding Family's Method to College Ready by Age Twelve. Ricky Martin performs on Today.

Friday, May 16
    (7-9 a.m.) Bryan Cranston talks about Godzilla. Harry Potter Clue. Heidi Klum talks about America's Got Talent. Mariah Carey performs on Today Plaza.
    (9-10 a.m.) Joy Bauer on Today. Bree Turner talks about Grimm. Mariah Carey performs on Today.
    (10-11 a.m.) Bobbie's Buzz. Things that mimic dementia. Animals with David Mizejewski.
    what is this 'Harry Potter Clue' going on the today show all week? set up for the announcement, does anyone know?

From Orlando Parks News
    So, I guess the fountain has been lowered to its base?

OVERKILL MOMENT: So, I guess we can assume that the historically accurate aluminum winged dude is made of cast iron too?

Orlando park news is the twitter for orlando theme park news. It infrequently posts picture updates of disney and sometimes universal

Follow GAcoaster On Twitter Add GAcoaster on Facebook
    Should we be expecting an update on your site?
    I'm having some problems with my web provider right now but I'm trying to get some pictures up...
    Last edited by GAcoaster; 05-05-2014 at 07:27 PM.

I tapped on the lampposts again today and now realize that they are metal. I don't think it's very thick though.

testtrack321 is offline I know my pre-calculated charm will soon run low
    Follow testtrack321 On Twitter Add testtrack321 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejay View Post
    has anyone seen this?

what is this 'Harry Potter Clue' going on the today show all week? set up for the announcement, does anyone know?
    Seems like it will be a tease campaign all next week.

Follow novawildcat18 On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejay View Post
    has anyone seen this?

Hmm nice find. I don't know what else they would be announcing clues for besides for the theme park. So it looks like the final announcement may be on May 16th on the TV show? That's a possibility.

Follow GAcoaster On Twitter Add GAcoaster on Facebook
    Which would be one month from the date I've heard for the opening...

Mercy... I learned something fascinating today from someone here... and soon you will all find out who. Excellent find although I remain vexed.

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by GAcoaster View Post
    Which would be one month from the date I've heard for the opening...
    Makes sense, second phase of Cabana Bay opens then too.

Still don't believe we're getting an announcement until we get one. I don't put anything past them at this point
    Last edited by JungleSkip; 05-05-2014 at 08:52 PM.
    AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by novawildcat18 View Post
    Hmm nice find. I don't know what else they would be announcing clues for besides for the theme park. So it looks like the final announcement may be on May 16th on the TV show? That's a possibility.
    It could be part of a contest. Each day there's a clue, and the person who mails in a postcard with all clues correctly answered gets put into a drawing for an all-expense paid vacation to Universal Resort. That would explain why the Today Show filmed earlier - so they have video clues for their sweepstakes. If they were allowed to film in sensitive areas, Universal may have told them to hold off until the official opening day announcement is made, or until a particular commercial is made public or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebin View Post
    Mercy... I learned something fascinating today from someone here... and soon you will all find out who. Excellent find although I remain vexed.
    Such a tease! Can you at least tell us when we might hear further information? It's maddening to have someone announce that they have just found out something fascinating that they cannot tell you.
    Last edited by Magistra; 05-05-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistra View Post
    Such a tease! Can you at least tell us when we might hear further information? It's maddening to have someone announce that they have just found out something fascinating that they cannot tell you.
    It's not that big!... Just something that I have been yelping about. Someone here found more than just a simple answer to my query. It guarantees what else is coming to this project but has not yet been seen. It's kinda cool. He was logged on a moment ago... not sure why he isn't posting as I asked him to.

Page 313 of 566 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast