Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 - Page 123
Page 123 of 566 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 8481

Thread: Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoParks View Post
    OrlandoInformer
    How can Orlandoinformer confirm anything that Universal hasn't confirmed?

So I say "possible" and everyone just blows over it, but OI says the same thing a day later but doesn't put "possible" in the title and now its confirmed? OMG were never going to get a Universal Media invite… Who knew a fan site could confirm others information? I wonder if they could confirm the correct name for Scene 7 as the previous article was incorrect.

Hmmm... It's very interesting to go back and look at the photo mock-up someone (I've forgotten - I'm sorry!) did of the London facades and compare them to what's there now, as they appear to be very accurate, with the exception of some details that have been added on to the buildings. Lovely how far back we can say that we knew certain things and where they were going. Much more interested in hearing the hows of everything, and as Teebin has mentioned numerous times, the surprises in store for this expansion. Very exciting to see the scaffolding down

HtF - I think that certain authors have remained extremely arrogant; it's a reflection on them...

Two New Places coming to Diagon Alley

Hopefully OrlandoInformer can confirm these for me. Gosh I hope I'm not spoiling all that breaking news…

The Fountain of Fair Fortune

Hopping Pot

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by frenzy88 View Post
    Didnt @HTF say that yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoParks View Post
    He said possible name... he didn't say it was that...but now it is comfirmed
    To be fair, nowhere in OI's article is the word "confirmed" used. As a matter of fact, it only shows up at the end of their write up:

"DISCLAIMER FROM THE EDITOR
    Please remember when viewing this post that a rumor is a piece of unverified information of uncertain origin; a statement whose veracity is not quickly or ever confirmed. So even though we try our best to present solid speculation, there’s no way to guarantee any rumor will come true (then it wouldn’t be a rumor anyway).

Thanks to Marc for researching the latest rumor buzz from sources across the Internet and condensing it down into a single post for us each and every week!"

Quote Originally Posted by hatetofly View Post
    How can Orlandoinformer confirm anything that Universal hasn't confirmed?

So I say "possible" and everyone just blows over it, but OI says the same thing a day later but doesn't put "possible" in the title and now its confirmed? OMG were never going to get a Universal Media invite… Who knew a fan site could confirm others information? I wonder if they could confirm the correct name for Scene 7 as the previous article was incorrect.
    Too funny, when I read this a second time, I read it as if a big black woman wrote it... and then put the big *snap* at the end. Then I read it a third time and read it as a skinny guy in full drag in a bar and yet again, put a big *snap* at the end.

Try it yourself or merely imagine it, it will make you giggle.

HTF in drag - that does not sound like a pretty picture!

Quote Originally Posted by hatetofly View Post
    Two New Places coming to Diagon Alley

Hopefully OrlandoInformer can confirm these for me. Gosh I hope I'm not spoiling all that breaking news…

The Fountain of Fair Fortune

Hopping Pot
    SWEET MOTHER THERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ HTF TAG YOUR SPOILERS!! I'm excited for The Hopping Pot! Unless it's an apothecary storefront, I don't see how it can really fit in, but I can't wait to see what turns out to be! ^_^

Follow Shadow Carelli On Twitter Add Shadow Carelli on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenclawesome View Post
    SWEET MOTHER THERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ HTF TAG YOUR SPOILERS!! I'm excited for The Hopping Pot! Unless it's an apothecary storefront, I don't see how it can really fit in, but I can't wait to see what turns out to be! ^_^
    This apothecary thing could work out as a store if they made it like the different stuff you would normally buy in an apothecary, but make it candy or something. Just theme the packaging.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

The hopping pot sounds like:

A: A bathroom
    B: A fondue place.

Dont read too much into that
    "Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him."

I speculated on what the Fountain of Fair Fortune could be a few months ago. I can't find it on the board (someone might tho). Believe that numerous people speculated it might be a walk up drink counter?

Can you confirm that for me HTF? Or pass it along to OI if that's too much trouble.

Follow Gambit On Twitter Add Gambit on Facebook
    Visit Gambit's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogki View Post
    Hmmm... It's very interesting to go back and look at the photo mock-up someone (I've forgotten - I'm sorry!) did of the London facades and compare them to what's there now, as they appear to be very accurate, with the exception of some details that have been added on to the buildings.
    That would be me and I just so happen to have it for comparison sake. It's funny to me just how accurate it actually was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jymmymack View Post
    I speculated on what the Fountain of Fair Fortune could be a few months ago. I can't find it on the board (someone might tho). Believe that numerous people speculated it might be a walk up drink counter?

Can you confirm that for me HTF? Or pass it along to OI if that's too much trouble.
    Yeah, my best guess would be a soda fountain to pair with the ice cream parlor. And it makes perfect sense that a wizarding shop owner would name their place after a popular folk tale.

---

Also, OI posted this "extended look" and the newly de-scaffoldified facades. It's got some pretty good zoom shots in there for Teebin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    That would be me and I just so happen to have it for comparison sake. It's funny to me just how accurate it actually was.

Is that place in the middle supposed to be The Leaky Cauldron? It now occurs to me that it's strangely absent from the London facade; I figured it'd be a shoe-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezbat View Post
    The place is looking great....

I just hope after the crane comes down that Universal puts some big trees up to block the view of the Gringotts show building. Seeing it in the shot ruins the illusion. Seeing it in person is way more of a nuisance.
    7DMT actually didn't really start in earnest until around when Potter was announced. You have to remember it was announced separate from the original FLE plans a year and a half later in January 2011.

I think the facade looks really good. Why Leicester square? What connection to harry potter is there? Has anything every been confirmed? Called it be Russell square after all? I mean it looks more like it and it's actually the next stop after kings cross on the Piccadilly line. Is the London facade a journey along the Piccadilly line?

Page 123 of 566 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast