Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 - Page 30
Page 30 of 566 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

So is Gringotts getting a real fire effect then?

Only I was under the impression these were a no no under the "green is universal" policy... Hence why we got the inferior smoke and a light effect in transformers instead of real fire....

I'll be pleased if we get real fire but also pissed TF didn't... Green is universal unless JK says so!
    "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"

Twitter @aswaysuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    So is Gringotts getting a real fire effect then?
    I would 100% doubt it. They have been very consistent since Mummy in not using real fire/propane/LNG.

Isn't there a patent going around for a fire effect?
    "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"

Twitter @aswaysuller

So there's a rather large crane in place next to the trains that wasn't there a few days ago, also saw some guys working on the doors of the trains and got a teensy little look inside but all I could see was another door. A sexy door it was, though! Hopefully these trains get put on the track soon.

Does anyone know if there's security by the trains 24/7 or just during the day?

Follow bobwadd On Twitter
    Visit bobwadd's Youtube Channel
    Earlier today I had a request for a shot showing a particular phase of construction. Sorry, but this is the clearest shot I have.

Danke Bob! This is excellent and answers my question. We can leave it to others to wonder what the question was.

Here's an update for you guys:

Excellent pictures SlideshowMike. I VERY much appreciate the detailed zoom shots.

I wonder what the X is on one brick? Does Messrs. Gilmore have it shoved that far up his ....
    Last edited by Teebin; 10-23-2013 at 10:20 PM.

WOW!! Outstanding update Mike!!

Follow bobwadd On Twitter
    Visit bobwadd's Youtube Channel
    Great update Mike, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teebin View Post
    Excellent pictures SlideshowMike. I VERY much appreciate the detailed zoom shots.

I wonder what the X is on one brick? Does Messrs. Gilmore have it shoved that far up his ....
    Thanks guys. I had you in mind, Teebin.

Wow amazing shots.

Amazing shots, thanks!!! They have made some good progress on the brick work since I was there a couple weeks ago

Follow badlactose On Twitter
    Follow badlactose on Tumblr Follow badlactose on Flickr Visit badlactose's Youtube Channel
    Great photos! Cool to see they're making progress on the Grimmauld Place roof too.

Great update, thanks!

Page 30 of 566 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130530 ... LastLast