Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 - Page 3
Page 3 of 566 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Follow novawildcat18 On Twitter
    Wow this looks fantastic. Thanks for the shots! Amazing how they're cramming so many things into the Amity plot, it makes it look like the walking spaces will be tiny. But boy will it be authentic!

Follow violarum On Twitter
    I was hoping it was you when I saw that low-flying helicopter at work.

Also, I obviously died with these pictures.
    MMX | MMIV

Great stuff Bob!

Follow bobwadd On Twitter
    Visit bobwadd's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by violarum View Post
    I was hoping it was you when I saw that low-flying helicopter at work.

Also, I obviously died with these pictures.
    We were in the one that circled for about 12 minutes

From our buddy across the pond . . .

Follow badlactose On Twitter
    Follow badlactose on Tumblr Follow badlactose on Flickr Visit badlactose's Youtube Channel
    Wow, incredible photos, Bobwadd!

And I think we can see the brickwork on Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes!
    I also fainted a bit when I saw the Gringott's facade.

Yeah, that canopy/walkway is intriguing. Dying to see how they will theme that.

A few more from our buddy . . .

Great work Bob, surprised they came out so clear from a chopper. How low did he go for you?

Found myself watching the scroll bar on the right hoping it'd never make it to the bottom! Awesome photos, the whole area looks massive. An unexpected addition to the family is going to keep me from getting there anytime soon. But that's okay, I have OU to drool over my keyboard. And a little guy to pass my books on to (I know like 7 years from now).

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Amazing shots guys. I think you're going to make a lot of Universal people's Monday a lot worse

OU Fantasy Football League 2013 CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem

Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel
    Sorry it is taking me so long to post my video. I am in the process of moving and when I got around to working on it last night I realized I don't have the proper cable to connect my camera to my laptop that I have my HD editing software on. I can only hook it up to my desk top. The video needs some editing and I would really like to slow mo the good parts since it is fairly shaky.

I may just throw it up on YouTube as is and call it good since moving continues today.
    Last edited by Disneyhead; 10-06-2013 at 04:45 AM.

Excellent coverage. Thanks!

Follow RedRobin On Twitter
    Some amazing shots. This is going to be huge!

Would someone in the know mind annotating one or two of the pics to give us a better idea of what everything will be? It would be very much appreciated.
    I think this time it's going to work...

The great photos just keep coming - what a treasure trove of information! Thank you seems inadequate. I particularly loved that close up of the cable guides on the curve exiting the Platform 9 3/4 station. I also saw the HE trains lined up just behind that curve in the back lot. Any chance there's a close up of the detailed side of the locomotives?

Thank you so much! These have certainly brighten a dreary day here in NJ. Can't wait till next Nov, already planning the trip.

Page 3 of 566 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast