HHN 23 Merchandise
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HHN 23 Merchandise

HHN 23 Merchandise

So, since I have not gotten a chance to go to the event yet this year, how's the merchandise this time around? Are there any special zombie lanyards like they had last year? I just wanted to know ahead of time so I can bring some extra money when I babysit my sister and her friends there this Saturday.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

They do have the zombie lanyards again, and zombies on pretty much every single form of merchandise imaginable. So yeah, bring extra money.

They also have some merchandise for stuff like Evil Dead, Resident Evil and La Llorona. There's even some merchandise going around for Jack the Clown, surprisingly.
    Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty!...

Well, who doesn't like Jack the clown?

Follow Drew On Twitter
    For me... I think I'll be saving money on merch this year. Nothing has looked appealing at all.

My custom shirt came in today! Sooooo happy with the result haha 5DTH!!!

Last edited by IOA Explorer; 09-27-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    For me... I think I'll be saving money on merch this year. Nothing has looked appealing at all.
    I'll probably end up buying the official HHN23 shirt just as a keepsake. Nothing else I've seen in pictures has really appealed to me either.

Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    The Sam (Tr'T) prize is the only thing that looks appealing to me. No thanks to the WD merch.
    The only thing, I see, coming home with me will be a refillable blinking cup.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Carelli View Post
    Well, who doesn't like Jack the clown?
    Well still, I just find it surprising since Jack has nothing to do with what's going on this year and we've never really gotten that much merchandise of him before.

I honestly do not understand all the hate for the merch. I really don't.

I still need to bring extra money anywa since I'm heading to the parks early before the event starts so I can try and win a spider pig stuffed animal at Knock Over the Fuzzy Guy

Follow Fallow On Twitter Add Fallow on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Bled View Post
    I honestly do not understand all the hate for the merch. I really don't.
    It looks awful and is painfully generic? I feel like that's reason enough, we didn't need another line of generic zombie fodder...

That said, as out of place as it is I really want that Jack the Clown pin & vinyl.

Credits to Vince for this awesome signature!

Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallow View Post
    It looks awful and is painfully generic? I feel like that's reason enough, we didn't need another line of generic zombie fodder...

That said, as out of place as it is I really want that Jack the Clown pin & vinyl.
    Two years in a row is also enough IMO

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

I'll try and take pics of all of the merchandise tomorrow and hopefully be able to post them on Sunday... Hopefully

I would seriously like to know what the heck were they thinking when they came up with the tagline for the house shirt.

"So this is what fear tastes like." I mean really...did anyone not question how ridiculously cheesy that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    I would seriously like to know what the heck were they thinking when they came up with the tagline for the house shirt.

"So this is what fear tastes like." I mean really...did anyone not question how ridiculously cheesy that sounds?
    Haha so true..why not use the tagline from I don't know? The event?

And that red goop on the shirts has to go..I was also hoping for an AWIL
    SO MUCH EXPANSION!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast