Project 766
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 766

Project 766

Well there is stuff out there about this so I figured I would jump start a few of our more detective like readers to contribute some documentation. Let the new project speculation begin!

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter
    TM parking.
    AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

Follow ReelJustice On Twitter Add ReelJustice on Facebook Add ReelJustice on Google+
    Yep, SFWMD document references last years work to TM parking.
    "What have they got in there, King Kong?"-Dr. Ian Malcolm

What we have on Parkscope about it:

Well, another big permit haul over the past few days. First, we'll cover Project 766 which has gotten some traction from Hatetofly. From what we've discovered on the water management site, this project is for improvements to the TM parking area behind Universal Studios Florida. The documentation about the project calls out a past permit and project detailing parking improvements. The 766 documentation says that past project is part of this project as well. While HTF is a very solid source, there's nothing in the permits that has us getting our hopes up for a new attraction out of this.

That's interesting because some of the other projects but not all the project location actually corresponds with the address listed for the permit. Google and Apple maps place the address listed with project 766 as being right next to Harry Potter's show building. Bing maps says it's right at Jurassic Park.
    Now obviously this can mean nothing as the address doesn't always directly correlate with the project location but often does

Quote Originally Posted by cbconglom View Post
    That's interesting because some of the other projects but not all the project location actually corresponds with the address listed for the permit. Google and Apple maps place the address listed with project 766 as being right next to Harry Potter's show building. Bing maps says it's right at Jurassic Park.
    Now obviously this can mean nothing as the address doesn't always directly correlate with the project location but often does
    Irrelevant. It's just a random address for back of the house Universal. The work is being done in the Basin north of USF, which includes TM parking, the apartments, and the area behind MIB and Simpsons. With the information we have, it's for parking, not an attraction.

EDIT: Never mind. False alarm
    Last edited by JungleSkip; 08-31-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleSkip View Post
    Irrelevant. It's just a random address for back of the house Universal. The work is being done in the Basin north of USF, which includes TM parking, the apartments, and the area behind MIB and Simpsons. With the information we have, it's for parking, not an attraction.
    Oh I'm sure you are right. I didn't check the water management stuff. I just thought it was interesting.

Am I the only one who thinks TM parking is still a little exciting?

Follow Jwhee On Twitter Add Jwhee on Facebook Add Jwhee on Google+ Add Jwhee on MySpace
    Follow Jwhee on Tumblr Follow Jwhee on Flickr Visit Jwhee's Youtube Channel
    ^^ yes, yes you are

I think it's exciting...because if TM parking includes the building of a garage, that may signal expansion happening that requires some of the land which is currently a parking lot

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFL View Post
    I think it's exciting...because if TM parking includes the building of a garage, that may signal expansion happening that requires some of the land which is currently a parking lot
    I'd say it's more likely they're just trying to fix the horrid parking situation for TMs

I just want to go on the record publicly by stating the reason I thought JP is because the project number is coming soon, when I'm not sure but soon. As for the TM parking garage being the only part of this "project" ehhh I feel like if others knew about that crazy ass rumor I talked about AT THE SAME time I announced the team member parking garage they could see why I feel like this isn't just a garage but hey I've been wrong before so no big deal if I'm wrong again.

Btw why is the Senior VP of attraction design and development in Creative involved in this "parking" garage but not the other parking and transportation projects? Think about that for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by hatetofly View Post
    I just want to go on the record publicly by stating the reason I thought JP is because the project number is coming soon, when I'm not sure but soon. As for the TM parking garage being the only part of this "project" ehhh I feel like if others knew about that crazy ass rumor I talked about AT THE SAME time I announced the team member parking garage they could see why I feel like this isn't just a garage but hey I've been wrong before so no big deal if I'm wrong again.

Btw why is the Senior VP of attraction design and development in Creative involved in this "parking" garage but not the other parking and transportation projects? Think about that for a second.
    We'll see. Could definitely be more. But right now it doesn't seem significant.

If it is an attraction, it will be between MIB and Simpsons

Visit Brervixen's Youtube Channel
    Hmmm, interesting

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast