King Kong Speculation Thread - Page 98
Page 98 of 194 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2903

Thread: King Kong Speculation Thread

According to them, USF has a 14% increase in attendance over the year prior. That's really significant.

Thanks Transformers. It's especially funny because USH had a 15% increase when they added it too.

Here's some pictures of the site. You have to rent a small child for this view, but at least you don't get wet.

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter
    Great shots!

I can't believe they aren't taking out that bus turn around area. There has to be another spot for that...
    AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleSkip View Post
    Great shots!

I can't believe they aren't taking out that bus turn around area. There has to be another spot for that...
    The leaked plans have it removed, with a narrower street for the service entrance.
    Do you like my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by natespf View Post
    The leaked plans have it removed, with a narrower street for the service entrance.
    The road is about the same size as the existing one on the water management site. It looks like the turn around will go, but the drainage plan isn't clear.

Quote Originally Posted by natespf View Post
    Leaked plans? Do you mean the vague NOC layouts published by the city?

That's such a big plot, can't wait to see this facade

On this old one it looks like the service road would go back to the original width before they added the turn around. Where the darker pavement would go but the lighter would stay.

Quote Originally Posted by BriMan View Post
    So being bored on Saturday night, I stumbled across this. Some plans were filed to the South Florida Water Management that gives a good idea on what the show building and project area for Kong will be. I threw up this together based on the filings. The red outline is the project outline, and the shaded light pink area is the apparent show building.

Quote Originally Posted by BriMan View Post
    Here are the actual plans I used for the map:

Do you like my signature?

^^^If the scaling is correct, some of it may go/stay depending.

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Thanks for all your awesome pics, awhen!

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    Thanks for all your awesome pics, awhen!
    Have to agree, great to have another source of fantastic photos to help keep us updated. Great work buddy

SW7 construction @ Alton Towers, UK.
    http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/sw7/

Great photos!

I still have trouble believing that Thunder Falls is not part of this. I know it's not within the existing outlined project area, but who knows, changes to an existing structure could be a separate project.

This image is just pure speculation, but imagine using the Thunder Falls structure as the attraction entrance/exit and indoor queue area (the optional extended outdoor queue would be outside, by the JP show building). Thunder Falls connects directly to the Load/Unload area of the attraction.

The ride starts with an indoor portion, heads outside for some fun, and then back inside for unload.

Thoughts? This makes so much sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    That's such a big plot, can't wait to see this facade
    Agreed. Looks like Universal is ready to build yet another massive ride. Hooray for us!

Thanks for the kind words on the pictures!

Those pics are awesome, glad to see things starting to move along.

Page 98 of 194 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast