Farewell Monsters Cafe? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Monsters Cafe?

Add USO92 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Octobers Fade View Post
    Mechanical?
    What is pictured, to me, in no way says "Transformers." Other than the G1 and G2...
    I could see that, hmmm Im gonna have to use my imagination here
    "Hold on to your butts"

Follow Cruiseshipfan On Twitter
    It was made like that to match the surround land. So if a Transformers restaurant does come to UO it would be completely different.

Follow captainjack On Twitter Add captainjack on Facebook
    Visit captainjack's Youtube Channel
    Rethemeimg MC to Maccadams Old Oil Bar from the Autobots home city of Iacon on Cybertron would be cool to see Unfortunately Uni is dealing with theme park guests who probably wouldn't understand the reference. I could see the deli from ROTF though. You know the one where Sam meets up with Simmons again.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Octobers Fade. The Sci Fi diner in the pics looks too much like an upgraded version of The Tomorrowland Terrace restaurant at MK.
    Hermoine did it..they're flying

Quote Originally Posted by Octobers Fade View Post
    I am sorry, I do not find that all that impressive.
    I am with you. I take the set pieces of Monsters Cafe over that. The fist thing that popped into my head was Cosmic Rays meets Cafe 4. Big open cafeteria seating.

Add USO92 on Facebook
    I guess I'm the only one
    "Hold on to your butts"

I must say, the Monsters Cafe is by fay my favorite place to dine while at USO(not including CW), the atmosphere was so nostalgic. I will miss it that's for sure.
    Last edited by cmtrue; 12-26-2012 at 08:42 AM.

They should take some of props and add them to the lobby of the Horror and Make-up Show. A matter of fact they need to change that show. It needs a new script, love the idea, just needs a new storyline.
    2013 The year to drink Duff Beer

Follow erin1789 On Twitter Add erin1789 on Facebook Add erin1789 on MySpace
    Visit erin1789's Youtube Channel
    Does anyone know an official date? My birthday is the 17th and I want to know if I'm in for a birthday surprise I don't want...

Starting to hear rumbles of this again, and themeparkinsite posted they have heard it as well. I'm thinking we see a Transformers themed counter service restaurant with Energon finally making it here. The spinning monster thing out front caddy corner from Twister would be rethemed to Optimus and Megatron battling up top and again serve Energon.

Thoughts?

If Energon is coming, that's probably the best place to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by hatetofly View Post
    Starting to hear rumbles of this again, and themeparkinsite posted they have heard it as well. I'm thinking we see a Transformers themed counter service restaurant with Energon finally making it here. The spinning monster thing out front caddy corner from Twister would be rethemed to Optimus and Megatron battling up top and again serve Energon.

Thoughts?
    It would be sad to lose the monsters statue, but it honestly makes sense and from what everyone says Energon is pretty good. They would be able to serve it both at the restaurant as well as the permanent beverage stands on both corners.

It would be nice if they are indeed doing the museum if they moved the monsters statue along with some of the classic props from inside over there and/or re-themed cafe la bamba to be something more historical. That area of the park is already pretty much history alley with Mel's, the train, delorean, ET, and everything else. I would even be ok if they moved Bruce over there too and made it all into a centralized themed area.

As much as I'd dislike seeing Monsters go, this would likely be a massive success with guests.

Quote Originally Posted by enbee View Post
    as much as i'd dislike seeing monsters go, this would likely be a massive success with guests.
    agreed!!!

Follow Hockeyman55 On Twitter Add Hockeyman55 on Facebook
    Follow Hockeyman55 on Flickr
    They could always put the spinning monsters statue in the Allah rumored museum

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyman55 View Post
    They could always put the spinning monsters statue in the Allah rumored museum
    Or inside/outside Horror Make-Up Show... Beetlejuice would work too

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast