Springfield Expansion - Page 424
Page 424 of 450 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 6745

Thread: Springfield Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by KRAKENvsMANTA View Post
    I too tried the Korean beef tacos recently, and found them too sweet. With that said, the line for the taco truck was ridiculously long. I waited almost 20 mins by the time I received my order. Springfield is a money-making machine. Everywhere I looked people were buying food. I lost count the amount of people walking around with Duffs and Flaming Moes.
    Paid in full, now their thinking of ways to make even more for next Summer...

Follow Hockeyman55 On Twitter Add Hockeyman55 on Facebook
    Follow Hockeyman55 on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by hatetofly View Post
    Paid in full, now their thinking of ways to make even more for next Summer...
    Bye bye Animal Actor stage

The meat pizza is awesome. Didn't taste like a theme park pizza at all. I also tried the full platter country dinner with fried chicken mashed potatoes and corn while it was good it wasn't better than the dinner type meals you get in IoA at WWOHP or JP. I have to agree that while a VERY nice area in scenery the area lacks a major attraction as I (personally) don't see the Simpsons ride as a major attraction to this area and i feel that this side of the park needs an attractive ride due to the increasing lack of interest in older rides and areas such as MiB E.T and Terminator not to mention Kidzone.

Add Accio Butterbeer on Facebook
    If a new Simpsons ride does come, I really hope it's a dark ride! Also I find it funny that I was just saying a few days ago that I really wished they would consider putting in more Springfield land and new ride! Land between MIB and Simpsons? Power Plant ride??? lol

I really want a power plant dark ride but that is not happening according to hate + uni would have beg the voice actor who plays mr burns, and a lot more because he didn't want to do it they already have to deal with jk creative probably does not want to deal with difficult people anymore other than jk. wish he would have thought about the fans first before he decided not to lend his voice but that is rare these days.

Follow romo On Twitter
    ^paid in full already!!! that is just amazing how much money they make!

I just want to point out if anything else comes it will be upgrades to current facilities, expanded menu options, additional food carts or stands, more props, and more merch. No new ride is even on the radar for this IP. Best we can expect is a 4KHD upgrade to ride film and projectors. But that's pushing it...

Follow Jwhee On Twitter Add Jwhee on Facebook Add Jwhee on Google+ Add Jwhee on MySpace
    Follow Jwhee on Tumblr Follow Jwhee on Flickr Visit Jwhee's Youtube Channel
    Is the car back!?

It would be great if the Simpsons Ride could get some upgrades, as I'd say it pales in comparison to the rest of the area now.
    Now with extra frosting!

Follow AllAroundOrlando On Twitter Add AllAroundOrlando on Facebook Add AllAroundOrlando on Google+
    Follow AllAroundOrlando on Tumblr Follow AllAroundOrlando on Flickr Visit AllAroundOrlando's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwhee View Post
    Is the car back!?
    Not as of Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    It would be great if the Simpsons Ride could get some upgrades, as I'd say it pales in comparison to the rest of the area now.

Well...it's true in some ways!
    Now with extra frosting!

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    Well...it's true in some ways!
    I think he means that you're onto something. Usually and indicate that

Weren't we supposed to remind you to make Simpsons fans happy today? lol

No exact time table on this but the Simpsons will be upgrading its projectors. Ultra High Definition is coming to the Simpsons ride along with a few other small additions around Springfield. My guess would be after HHN or after Xmas rush in order to install and clean a few things up.

Page 424 of 450 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434 ... LastLast