Springfield Expansion - Page 356
Page 356 of 450 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6745

Thread: Springfield Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Teebin View Post
    I am really wondering what the line will become for this silly spinner...
    Why silly? I see it as a good addition for the park, well suited to the smaller fans who currently don't have a great deal to do there. Also it is well situated by the bar so the adults not wanting to ride can sit and enjoy a well earned duff. Win win.

SW7 construction @ Alton Towers, UK.
    http://www.towerstimes.co.uk/sw7/

^ I called it silly only because a spinner is nothing more than a cheap old carnival ride; something that can be found at any state fair. This is true of Disney or Uni and not aimed specifically at this new version. I will be fascinated if it gets up to 120 minute wait times. I will find it ironic.

I doubt it will hit more than 60 minutes. It will probably be very popular with those who do not ride the main simpson's ride.
    RIP JAWS

I mean its not being advertised so Im guessing it will be the sort of ride guests stumble upon rather than make the trip specifically to ride it. And if this is the case, Id assume most guests wouldnt bother if the line was too long because it just isnt a must-see ride. I'd guess it gets wait times similar to One Fish Two Fish, even in its first few weeks

Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Thanks for the pics, DH! Nice! And I see you've captured the fire hydrant

Is the collar around Kodo's head on crooked for some reason or is it an optical illusion?

Quote Originally Posted by pftaylor View Post
    Is the collar around Kodo's head on crooked for some reason or is it an optical illusion?
    That is the cartoonist giving the artwork more flexible dynamism.

Follow ynnoj On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebin View Post
    That is the cartoonist giving the artwork more flexible dynamism.
    I think he's referring to the actual ride, not the sign artwork.

Thanks a lot for the pics! Since Universal has canceled Happy Hour at the park bars until the end of Summer, I don't make it over there as much as I use to. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by pftaylor View Post
    I would not call it crooked. It is lower in the front and higher in the back, like a collar.

From today,

Follow EPCOTcenter On Twitter Add EPCOTcenter on Facebook
    Visit EPCOTcenter's Youtube Channel
    Wow, it is really a gorgeous area now. And to think that it was one of the cheapest-looking themed areas of USF just a few months ago!
    Last edited by EPCOTcenter; 07-28-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Wrote "UFS" instead of "USF".

Geeez, thanks for more great pics HTF! (btw, if anyone likes to view technique, each of those pics are super hi-res.)

Ok.... the bricks, finally a closeup of the sculpted bricks. The paint job is messy as hell, tons of brick overspray onto the "mortar".

and another thing, why all of the work on the sculpted bricks only to do crap cartoon bricks on the waterfront?

WHOA....O_O

Awesome shots HTF!

Page 356 of 450 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406 ... LastLast