Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    sold, hate plastic bags anyway.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Follow Captain Tragedy On Twitter Add Captain Tragedy on Facebook Add Captain Tragedy on Google+
    Good for them. I had always amassed a weird collection of theme park plastic bags after visiting one. I think i still have some universal ones from some years back. I don't know why I keep them. Happy to know I won't have to worry about that at Busch Gardens and SeaWorld anymore.

I have a feeling Universal and Disney will follow.

Follow Dr. Emmett Brown On Twitter Add Dr. Emmett Brown on Facebook
    Follow Dr. Emmett Brown on Tumblr Visit Dr. Emmett Brown's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakemeister View Post
    I have a feeling Universal and Disney will follow.
    It's probably more of an Animal safety issue than an environmental one. DAK doesn't use lids on their cups, and their straws are made out of paper. I don't see Disney (in general) dropping the plastic bags anytime soon, but I could see them switching DAK over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Emmett Brown View Post
    It's probably more of an Animal safety issue than an environmental one. DAK doesn't use lids on their cups, and their straws are made out of paper. I don't see Disney (in general) dropping the plastic bags anytime soon, but I could see them switching DAK over.
    I know the straws and lids are for animal safety. With Universal pushing the whole Green agenda I definitely think they will convert.

Follow Dr. Emmett Brown On Twitter Add Dr. Emmett Brown on Facebook
    Follow Dr. Emmett Brown on Tumblr Visit Dr. Emmett Brown's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakemeister View Post
    I know the straws and lids are for animal safety. With Universal pushing the whole Green agenda I definitely think they will convert.
    If they convert to paper, there are studies showing that a mass conversion to paper is actually worse for the environment, considering the amount of extra paper (trees) needed for a switch.

It's the same thing as if everyone in America suddenly drove an electric car. The amount of electricity needed to power those cars would force power plants to burn MUCH more hydrocarbons than they already do.