New Imagination Sponsor???

Thread: New Imagination Sponsor???

New Imagination Sponsor???

A member at Mice Chat posted something about Colorvision taking over as a new sponsor for the Imagination pavilion. Looking at the company site, honestly, I think it is more likely Colorvision is coming on board to handle PhotoPass or maybe on ride photos. But, interesting none the less. Colorvision already does work with Universal and Busch Gardens, which makes me think they won't be sponsoring a Disney pavilion, but what do I know? Here is Colorvision's website: http://corporate.amazingpictures.com/

What do you all think? Possible sponsor or more likely partnering with Disney for photo ops?
    Feel the power of Mjolnir....

A bit of both is how I see it. Product placement and they can 'sponsor' it to get their name out. But contary to popular belief in some sites a sponsor does not automatically mean BIG CHANGE! It just means Disney would rather have some partnership in money than nothing.

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter
    Photo ops. They don't have the means to sponsor the pavilion to any significant means.

If you click on 'store locations', it lists WDW. So I assume it they will just be running the photo stuff.

Yes they already have WDW photo type software going in. It is basically like the AMAZING photo concepts where they put you on a cover of a magazine or landmark.

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    I wouldn't expect a huge change either. Unlike other sponsors, in recent years Kodak never had a big impact on the pavilion anyway. (RIP Kodak)

OU Fantasy Football League 2013 CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem

So, we all can pretty much agree this isn't a typical sponsorship. We aren't expecting Journey Into Imagination Presented by Colorvision.

It is not really a sponsorship at all. More of them just renting photo op space as far as I can tell.

Elsewhere they are saying they are becoming an operating participant in Imageworks only, not the pavilion. So, that basically wraps that up.

Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Elsewhere they are saying they are becoming an operating participant in Imageworks only, not the pavilion. So, that basically wraps that up.
    Link?

These are my two likely candidates that Disney would go after if they actually wanted to look for a sponsor for the Imagination pavilion I bet Apple or Lego would take over the Imagination Pavilion or maybe fix the ImageWorks upstairs but as we know the ImageWorks upstairs has not been touched in years. here is proof that it has not been touched in years.
    Last edited by Horizons 1; 03-28-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingeric View Post
    Link?
    WDW Magic....