All-Star Resort Questions

Thread: All-Star Resort Questions

Question All-Star Resort Questions

One of my first posts in months, so idk if this is the correct place or not.

I leave for Orlando on Monday morning, and I'm staying in the Disney All-Star Sports hotel. A few questions:

1) What kind of food can you get there? What sort of restaurants do they have at the food court?
    2) I'm interested in NFL, and they don't seem to sell a lot of NFL stuff here in the UK (jackets, hoodies etc.) Is there anywhere on the premises you can get NFL stuff, or anywhere nearby off the site? More specifically, I'm looking for Baltimore Ravens stuff.
    3) Can you walk into the other All-Star hotels even if you're not staying there. If so, can you access the swimming pools, food courts and similar facilities?

Thanks in adcance.

It's probably all quick service food at the food court (pizza, chicken fingers and fries, etc. ).

As for NFL gear, I'm not sure they sell anything like that in the hotel. You could visit the ESPN Club at Disney's Boardwalk though. I know they sell some NFL gear there.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by SLC View Post
    One of my first posts in months, so idk if this is the correct place or not.

I leave for Orlando on Monday morning, and I'm staying in the Disney All-Star Sports hotel. A few questions:

1) What kind of food can you get there? What sort of restaurants do they have at the food court?
    2) I'm interested in NFL, and they don't seem to sell a lot of NFL stuff here in the UK (jackets, hoodies etc.) Is there anywhere on the premises you can get NFL stuff, or anywhere nearby off the site? More specifically, I'm looking for Baltimore Ravens stuff.
    3) Can you walk into the other All-Star hotels even if you're not staying there. If so, can you access the swimming pools, food courts and similar facilities?

Thanks in adcance.
    1. No fancy restaurants here. The food court serves your traditional pizza, burgers, sandwiches. For breakfast though, get some Mickey Waffles.

2. You're better off going to Team Mickey in Downtown Disney for NFL Apparel.

3. You can, but other than different looking pools, it's all the same.

It's counter service food, not too far off from where you'd find in the parks. They have burgers, sandwiches, salads, pizza, pastas, ice cream, etc.

You could probably visit Disney's Wide World of Sports and check out their store there. You could probably call the store ahead and ask if they have what you're looking for.

Disney's pool hopping policy says that you're not supposed to, but some people still do. Visits for dining, shopping, etc though are just fine though.

testtrack321 is offline I know my pre-calculated charm will soon run low
    Follow testtrack321 On Twitter Add testtrack321 on Facebook
    NFL stuff just go to Team Mickey's in DTD; that'll be the easiest to get to.

Thanks everyone for the relatively quick and helpful responses :) The food is pretty much what I expected, and I'll definitely be trying Mickeys Waffles. I'll have a look in the suggested stores, I think we're having a day of shopping/rest so we should be able to find what I'd like. I'll be careful about the pool hopping policy, too.