Better waterpark for young kids, Typhoon Lagoon or Bliz

View Poll Results: Which water park is better for children?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blizzard Beach

7 87.50%
  • Typhoon Lagoon

1 12.50%

Thread: Better waterpark for young kids, Typhoon Lagoon or Bliz

Help Better waterpark for young kids, Typhoon Lagoon or Bliz

Sadly, as someone who's lived in Florida my entire life, I have never been to Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. But that will change this year. My annual Disney trip this year will include one waterpark. But I can't decide which one. I'm gonna be with young kids, not babies or toddlers, but also not kids who meet the 48 in. height requirement for the larger slides/attractions. I've compared the two and have read reviews on both. It seems Blizzard Beach has a slight edge. Anyone have any recommendations or preferences? Thanks.

I know when I was younger I definitely preferred BB. That area where you can walk on the artificial ice glaciers was the coolest when I was younger

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Definitely Blizzard Beach.

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    You should make this a poll ;)

I've never been to either one, but I did look into them last year when we were deciding on a water parks to visit for my brother's birthday. We actually ended up going to Aquatica But from those two, we were going to pick Blizzard Beach. Definitely the more unique and interesting of the two.

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Blizzard Beach for the sweep so far. Lots of fun things to do for the younger ones. But as an adult, I find Typhoon Lagoon much better. So it depends on how much you care about the young kids having more fun

OU Fantasy Football League 2014 DEFENDING CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem (4-4)

Thanks for all the helpful feedback. I guess it's safe to say that Blizzard Beach won this discussion. Going in mid May; should be awesome and hopefully not too crowded.

Poll=added

Follow hairyleo On Twitter Add hairyleo on Facebook Add hairyleo on Google+ Add hairyleo on MySpace
    Follow hairyleo on Tumblr Follow hairyleo on Flickr Visit hairyleo's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by d a n n y View Post
    That area where you can walk on the artificial ice glaciers was the coolest when I was younger
    This. The ski training camp is pretty dope.

Follow Dr. Emmett Brown On Twitter Add Dr. Emmett Brown on Facebook
    Ok. Neutral standpoint here, because I love both parks equally. I do seem to be the only one that picked Typhoon...

Typhoon Lagoon: Less of the big slides, more laid back, snorkeling, awesome wave pool.
    Blizzard Beach: More fast paced, more slides with height requirements, longer lines.