Jurassic Park 3D - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic Park 3D

Can you guys believe that the 3D release will mark the 20th Anniversary of JP? I can't believe it's going to be twenty years old. That's amazing and kind of depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDan View Post
    Can you guys believe that the 3D release will mark the 20th Anniversary of JP? I can't believe it's going to be twenty years old. That's amazing and kind of depressing.
    So true. I can still remember my parents not allowing me to go see it in the theater, whereas my sister (who's 2 years older) got to go. I was so mad! She went with my dad to Jurassic Park, I went to Hocus Pocus with my mom. Haha! But I think I was allowed to see it shortly after they did.

I bought so many of the Jurassic Park toys...I was obsessed with dinosaurs back then. Had the JP games on the Sega Genesis too. Oh, memories.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidPop View Post
    She went with my dad to Jurassic Park, I went to Hocus Pocus with my mom. Haha! .
    Haha wow, there's a bad childhood memory.

I LOVE Hocus Pocus but Jurassic Park is my favorite movie ever. So that's a funny memory. I saw JP in the theater opening night and my life was changed forever.

Haha! No, no, I love Hocus Pocus! Such a classic, fun Halloween movie.

Still, Jurassic Park > Hocus Pocus.

I remember my dad taking me to see this as a wee one. Now I get to take him to see it again in 3D :)

3-D re-release should equal a new ride in JP..just sayin'

sorry back on topic..still excited for this! Much better than Titanic's "re-mastered" release.

Quote Originally Posted by shiekra38 View Post

sorry back on topic..still excited for this! Much better than Titanic's "re-mastered" release.
    Heck yes it does!

Yes, that side of the park needs a bigger draw.

Considering it's a Universal picture, I could definitely see them doing a tie-in event, or like people have said above, a full refurb in time for a relaunch when the movie re-releases.

I think JPRA is in pretty great shape, considering its one of the attractions in IOA they refurb most.

I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Jurassic Park.

Seriously, they need at LEAST two or three Jurassic Park rides. I mean, come ON. DINOSAURS.

At least reopen the discovery trail to its former glory.

Visit MechaTeddy417's Youtube Channel
    Am I the only one here who thinks the reason for this is to bring the franchise back into the public's minds and hype up for the release of Jurassic Park IV? I mean, it's supposed to come out in 2013-2014 according to Steven Spielberg. Makes sense if that's the cause.

Ehhhhhh.... not really.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaTeddy417 View Post
    Am I the only one here who thinks the reason for this is to bring the franchise back into the public's minds and hype up for the release of Jurassic Park IV? I mean, it's supposed to come out in 2013-2014 according to Steven Spielberg. Makes sense if that's the cause.
    No, the real reason for this, like any rerelease, is........

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast