CityWalk Waterfront Redesign - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CityWalk Waterfront Redesign

You can clearly see a small bar set up next to the decks in the concept art. If anything a bar will adjoin the decks.

Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    I want to know what their vision for the usage of this space is. Are they planning a more Vegas esq scene?

Perhaps a Belagio type scenario is in the future?
    Wouldn't mind seeing a mini show like the Pirate Ship show at Treasure Island Resort either...

Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    I was thinking more adult lounge Vegas like at PURE at Caesars where you are outside on the roof.

Follow ReelJustice On Twitter Add ReelJustice on Facebook Add ReelJustice on Google+
    Work has started on the next section per @OrlandoInformer
    Antojitos Social Club

The thing I have wondered about from the start is how much competition this might be for the nightclubs and margaritaville bar thingy. How does Uni build this and keep everyone happy?

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Maybe they'll move to this area the bar "stand" that's on the CW upper level, by the escalators? And maybe build it to be permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by ReelJustice View Post
    Work has started on the next section per @OrlandoInformer
    Indeed, in what is the last section of CityWalk's greenspace before the bridge leading to IOA.

A part of me is all, "WOOO, new additions to City Walk!" and the other part is all, "God, I freaking hate City Walk."

Follow ReelJustice On Twitter Add ReelJustice on Facebook Add ReelJustice on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletwebslingr View Post
    A part of me is all, "WOOO, new additions to City Walk!" and the other part is all, "God, I freaking hate City Walk."
    Maybe this will make you like City Walk.
    Antojitos Social Club

Maybe this will make you like City Walk.
    Maybe. The minigolf looks fun, too.

Orlando Informer posted these great photos of both constructions areas.

Additionally, AmusementPics snapped some more pics from other vantage points, such as looking towards the pathway/bridge leading to IOA and also a quick look of the newly walled off area from the Margaritaville side.

Last edited by BJCool; 04-20-2012 at 01:15 AM.

It's going to be so nice when it's done. As seen in the concept art and in reality (2 new palms in the first area), trees will be integrated with the decks. All we're losing is the scorched grass.

Also, probably only Teebin and I will find this interesting, but the permit for this project with SFWMD was filed under Universal City Partners L P instead of Universal City Partners LTD. That difference allowed it to evade my searches.
    Antojitos Social Club

OTPN has new pics showing the steel work that went up today.

Also, probably only Teebin and I will find this interesting, but the permit for this project with SFWMD was filed under Universal City Partners L P instead of Universal City Partners LTD. That difference allowed it to evade my searches.
    Mercy, I only search 'Universal City Development' and leave the Partners off... are there docs that leave 'Development' off too?

LP is Limited Partnership and LTD is Limited. Does LP suggest that this Citywalk thingy is being developed with yet another partner, such as Loews or Margaritaville or some other hospitality company?
    Last edited by Teebin; 04-20-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast