Single-Rider Lines

Thread: Single-Rider Lines

Question Single-Rider Lines

I apologize in advanced if this has been addressed before, but I haven't been on the forums in awhile and I don't want to resurface an old thread!

I will be visiting the Universal Orlando Resort this April and I will be going with two others who don't really ride roller coasters. If I remember correctly, HRRR has a single-rider line but I don't remember if this is the same for the Mummy and Hulk. Can anyone confirm for those two coasters? And is the HRRR single-rider line still open? Thanks!

Mummy and HRRR do have single rider lines. I am not sure about Hulk.

Follow GrahamSHAZAM On Twitter
    Visit GrahamSHAZAM's Youtube Channel
    Yep! Hulk has a single-rider line, too.

Great! Thanks guys!

Follow JokerMan0925 On Twitter Add JokerMan0925 on Facebook
    Follow JokerMan0925 on Tumblr Follow JokerMan0925 on Flickr Visit JokerMan0925's Youtube Channel
    The Hulk Single Rider line is only opened sometimes, like the HRRR Single Rider line. So make sure you ask the ride greeter to make sure!

At the Hulk Entrance, there is a sign in the middle that says Single Riders. However, this can be switched around to just say "Incredible Hulk Coaster".

Welcome to the madhouse, Batman!

Just FYI, Men in Black, Forbidden Journey, JP River Adventure, Ripsaw Falls, Spider-Man, and Doctor Doom also have single rider lines.

On HRRR the single rider line is questionable. On my last trip 10/2011 I rode HRRR 4 times over a 5 day visit.
    I got in the single rider line 3 times only to get out because it don't move much when mildly crowded.
    The only way for the single rider line to move is if there is a single rider or a group of 3 or 5 in the regular line.

Has anybody else experinced this?

Quote Originally Posted by mantaguy View Post
    Just FYI, Men in Black, Forbidden Journey, JP River Adventure, Ripsaw Falls, Spider-Man, and Doctor Doom also have single rider lines.
    Just an FYI, the attractions in BOLD only have single rider lines if the attraction deems it necessary based on demand. Do not expect them to always have it like FJ, MIB or Mummy do.

Follow jh32488 On Twitter Add jh32488 on Facebook Add jh32488 on Google+
    Follow jh32488 on Tumblr Follow jh32488 on Flickr Visit jh32488's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Matpez View Post
    Just an FYI, the attractions in BOLD only have single rider lines if the attraction deems it necessary based on demand. Do not expect them to always have it like FJ, MIB or Mummy do.
    are you sure you cant do the Dr Doom single rider line anytime? i just go through the exit without asking and they put me on.

a theme park meetup? click here
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3680177

Yeah, same here. Before I finally manned-up, my dad did single rider for every single one of our visits.

Quote Originally Posted by Matpez View Post
    True, but it is very rare that the single rider line is closed.

As a frequent visitor to both parks ill put this input that I know.

Always active no matter the crowd(there's a separate line and it's indicated in the front of the attraction):Mummy,MIB,Forbidden Journey, and HRRR (if the single rider line gets more longer than the original queue line then it will be closed till it shortens out so wait or take the regular line as is)
    When massive crowds occur and the team members decide to put on: Hulk(as stated before by Jokerman there will be a sign in the front),Spiderman(there will be sign outside the attraction titled "Attention, Single Riders Wanted" when this line is open), Dudley (ask the team member in front)
    Ones I haven't known: JP

Visit YETI PINTRADER's Youtube Channel
    From my experience all single rider lines are opened often but they can be closed without notice on all attractions (the only one I have never seen closed are FJ and Mummy). Just ask a team member where the single rider line is and if it is open they wil direct you towards it. The only other warning is that the HRRR single rider line moves very slowly. If the line goes beyond 20 feet of the bottom of the stairs you are better off waiting in the regular line.