Kim Possible becoming Phineas and Ferb WS Adventure
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kim Possible becoming Phineas and Ferb WS Adventure

Hybrid View

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter

Kim Possible becoming Phineas and Ferb WS Adventure

Over at WDWMagic two posters have confirmed Kim Possible's theme will be changing to Phineas and Ferb World Showcase Adventure, and will include new effects and the game expanding to new countries.

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    I'm surprised they kept Kim as long as they did. I didn't think she was still that relevant.

OU Fantasy Football League 2014 DEFENDING CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem (4-3)

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsalien View Post
    I'm surprised they kept Kim as long as they did. I didn't think she was still that relevant.
    She really wasn't. I'm pretty sure the show wasn't on by the time the game debuted.

Still, it was a success. This sould be even more of one, theoretically.

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleSkip View Post
    She really wasn't. I'm pretty sure the show wasn't on by the time the game debuted.

Still, it was a success. This sould be even more of one, theoretically.
    I love the idea and I'm glad it was a success. At least Phineas and Ferb does have a spy aspect to it, so they aren't really forcing it too much.

OU Fantasy Football League 2014 DEFENDING CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem (4-3)

Glad they're at least keeping this updated and relevant. Phineas and Ferb is REALLY popular right now.

Follow wdwbiged On Twitter Add wdwbiged on Facebook
    Visit wdwbiged's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by UNIrd View Post
    Glad they're at least keeping this updated and relevant. Phineas and Ferb is REALLY popular right now.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper Justin View Post
    I am actually kind of disappointed by this. I think Kim Possible was the better series but I can see how it is "dated". Does anyone know when the change will be? I would like to do the KP one last time.
    I would say do it soon I'm sure they change can't take too long, but I don't know how far into adding the new effects and places they are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Add Skipper Justin on Facebook
    I am actually kind of disappointed by this. I think Kim Possible was the better series but I can see how it is "dated". Does anyone know when the change will be? I would like to do the KP one last time.

As much as I dislike P&F I know complaining about it would sound like a petty appeal to nostalgia (i.e. "the Disney spy show from my childhood is so much better than what the kids watch nowadays"). It makes financial sense and the game is meant to get kids interested in all the different countries and such. I'll sure miss KP though.

Add TheDecemberists on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Heimdall View Post
    As much as I dislike P&F
    What is wrong with you?!

jk

Follow hairyleo On Twitter Add hairyleo on Facebook Add hairyleo on Google+ Add hairyleo on MySpace
    Follow hairyleo on Tumblr Follow hairyleo on Flickr Visit hairyleo's Youtube Channel
    I love Kim Possible wholeheartedly. It was "the show" when I was growing up. But I think Phineas and Ferb is even better. Even my mom joins me when I watch the new episodes on saturday mornings. Changing it is really smart since PaF is insanely relevant and appeals to an even broader audience. I can't wait to try this out, but I do hope that I get a chance to try KP first.

I like this game, so I'm excited it's seeing some love.

Visit TSSD's Youtube Channel
    As good as KP was, Phineas and Ferb should be able to make a more than worthy replacement. Excited to see they'll be expanding it too.

Ten minutes? We'll be Shark bait in ten minutes!!

Feel the power of Mjolnir....

With the advent of Sorcerer's I think they knew they needed to update what they had to offer. Kim Possible is a dying I.P., so it only made sense to drop that theme and build new effects and a new story.

Follow Friar Tuck & Roll On Twitter Add Friar Tuck & Roll on MySpace
    Follow Friar Tuck & Roll on Flickr
    While the story may be new I imagine Disney will keep many of the same effects. It also appears that Disney is not expending into any new World Showcase pavilions. The ones mentioned in the official release are all the same countries from the Kim Possible game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast