Design Orlando United's Next Logo - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Design Orlando United's Next Logo

Add TheDecemberists on Google+
    I've been obsessed with pixel art lately and the only idea I've had so far would be an eboy-like Orlando banner, but oh my god that would take forever.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Only a few more days left.

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    So here is another design from me. I still don't think I was able to shake the whole MS Paint look (Even though I'm using Illustrator....), but hey at least I tried.

OU Fantasy Football League 2014 DEFENDING CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem (1-0)

Something I quickly wiped up. I mean personally, simplicity is the way to go. It should relate to the theme of the forum but still have a classy look. If interested, send me an inbox and I could work with it.

--- Update ---

Only 1 more day for submissions.

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Were enough designs submitted to warrant continuing the contest?

OU Fantasy Football League 2014 DEFENDING CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem (1-0)

We'll extend the submissions until 8pm tonight, since I know I few of you wanted to submit another idea.

Add TheDecemberists on Google+
    Just for fun (and don't tell me otherwise or I'll over-think everything and it'll never get done) I'm going to actually attempt an eboy-esque banner themed to Orlando. I know you said no intellectual property, but I'm doing this just for fun. Although really . . . there is no trademark for a giant golf ball, right?

This is assuming I can cut back on my terrible, terrible internet addiction. I don't see this happening until spring break.

Plus I don't think it would really match the style of this forum any ways.

Due to lack of entries, we are going to make a decision on Feb 29th of the winning logo. Due to this change, we are still going to allow submissions up until Feb 28th.

Visit MechaTeddy417's Youtube Channel

....What? You guys don't like it? Oh come on! I worked really hard on this one, I can't even recall the number of days and weeks it took me to come up with something like this, you guys with your "Photoshop" and "Gimp" and all that garbage can eat dirt! I should win this contest 10/10! You guys are just jealouz because YOU can't come up with such genius and artistic talent as me! If you don't like, than screw you! Haterz gonna hate!
    Last edited by MechaTeddy417; 02-27-2012 at 09:23 PM.

I do like the Mickey ear O, that was cool.

READY FOR BATTLE

Follow Vyrus On Twitter
    Visit Vyrus's Youtube Channel
    Hey guys, took me a little while to finally sit down and make one, but here you guys go, let me know what you all think.

I took the same basic idea of the current logo, but modernized it a little with with an artistic element.

Since the background I used was changed up from other logos, I had to change in up, and made some with different bgs I made myself now.

Last edited by Vyrus; 02-28-2012 at 01:14 PM.

^They all look awesome!

I think I like this one best:

--- Update ---

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast