Changes and Friendly Reminders
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes and Friendly Reminders

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel

Changes and Friendly Reminders

First and foremost, I want to apologize for the lack of updates this site has had over the past few months. Myself, as well as some of the other staff, got caught up in the "real world", which left little time for us to really focus on the site. In recent weeks, we have finally been able to get back in the swing things so you'll see more updates coming soon, especially in the new year.

We hope that you guys have enjoyed the recent additions to our Award Badges. I plan on adding just a few more to the list in the next few days, but after that we're going to hold off on any major additions. There is still quite a lot of badges that are pretty easy that haven't been earned or have a low amount of members that have earned them. I want to see that list get a little bit more full before any more requests of "MOAR BADGES!" are fulfilled.

Links: We have been pretty lenient on them since we opened. That's going to change now, and without going into a huge speech; starting today, any links to personal site will be deleted.

Language: I don't know how many times I have to remind you all, but after today, we're going to bring down the ban hammer. We consider ourselves a very light PG-13 board. We know sometimes that using a few choice words helps emphasize your emotions on a forum (ass, bitch). I'm talking of the F-bombs and other words. Rule of thumb, if it's ***'d out, don't use it. Here's how it's going to work. First offense, warning. Second offense, 3 day ban. Pretty cut and dry, and I hope all of you can respect that.

2012 is a big year for Orlando United. It's techinically our "First" anniversary on Feb 29th, so we plan on doing something big. More details to come later.

Also, the main site. It's going to change, and many of you are going to very happy. ;)

I hope everyone has a happy holiday, and a fantastic new year. Happy Posting!

Quote Originally Posted by BriMan View Post
    Links: We have been pretty lenient on them since we opened. That's going to change now, and without going into a huge speech; starting today, any links to personal site will be deleted.
    Can you please define personal sites? Many sometimes post a link to corporate or related theme park sites to offer credit to a rumor or report. Others put links to their image galleries. What is the limit?

Say you, Mr. Teebin, own "Teebin's Site of Facts & Fun" and you want to post it on the forums. That won't be allowed.

If you see a rumor on Screamscape, and think it's worth sharing, then you're golden.

Really shocked no one has asked about the main site and what's coming....

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Really shocked no one has asked about the main site and what's coming....
    I just figured if you were willing to tell us you already would have

OU Fantasy Football League 2013 CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by jtsalien View Post
    I just figured if you were willing to tell us you already would have
    Very true, but "Curiosity killed the cat" comes to mind....

Follow Vyrus On Twitter
    Visit Vyrus's Youtube Channel
    The color scheme is changing to pink and yellow, and our new mascot is hello kitty
    2010/2012 FFL CHAMP/ 2013 RUNNER UP

A tribute to Jaws layout... Hmmm. LOL.
    Feel the power of Mjolnir....

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    A tribute to Jaws layout... Hmmm. LOL.
    nope.

nope.
    Now I knew it wasn't that LOL

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Does it have something to do with Hop?

OU Fantasy Football League 2013 CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem

Follow figment1986 On Twitter Add figment1986 on Facebook Add figment1986 on MySpace
    Visit figment1986's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsalien View Post
    Does it have something to do with Hop?
    or pancakes... iHop ;)

Just as long as it doesn't have to to with Waffle House. Never before did I ever have hairy waffles until.... WAFFLE HOUSE. I picked up and walked out.

No Hop...

Follow Fallow On Twitter Add Fallow on Facebook
    I'm still a little bitter over Hop...

That said, I'm looking forward to whatever's in store.

Credits to Vince for this awesome signature!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast