Test Track 2.0 - Page 12
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Track 2.0

Soooo Test Test isn't closing for a refurb? If so, I'm fine with that. With Test Track being my favorite ride at Epcot, and the fact that I'm going in May, I hopeful this is true.

my word, so many disparate agendas...

Follow ReelJustice On Twitter Add ReelJustice on Facebook Add ReelJustice on Google+
    Per my source, it's still happening.
    "What have they got in there, King Kong?"-Dr. Ian Malcolm

I agree that I never felt this ride needed a big changeover but I was just looking forward to SOME change at Epcot. And Phineas & Ferb ain't it.

The ride does not need a large makeover but it does need a big scale refurb to bring it back to working order effects wise.

From the queue to the ride there is so much not working. One big one for isntance, the crashing car effect just before the barricade test/acceleration into the finale.

Follow ReelJustice On Twitter Add ReelJustice on Facebook Add ReelJustice on Google+
    I disagree, both the ride and the queue need makeovers.

A sleek new queue with a pleasant score would do wonders.

There are also parts of the ride that could look better.

testtrack321 is offline I know my pre-calculated charm will soon run low
    Follow testtrack321 On Twitter Add testtrack321 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelJustice View Post
    Per my source, it's still happening.
    Good to hear. My gut feeling was that they are delaying it till they know what they want to do, 100%, for sure, and can implement it without having the attraction delayed for a year and a half.

RIP Bill McKim (1999-2012)

At this rate, WDW is looking like a place that makes too many promises without following through on them.......

Follow Vyrus On Twitter
    Visit Vyrus's Youtube Channel
    Disney is quickly starting to become a laughing stock, while UO is becoming the leader in innovations and trying to move forward in the industry.

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by BJCool View Post
    At this rate, WDW is looking like a place that makes too many promises without following through on them.......
    The only promise they made and kept was, unfortunately, closing Pleasure Island.

Follow Vyrus On Twitter
    Visit Vyrus's Youtube Channel
    Fixed it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by ReelJustice View Post
    The only promise they made and kept was, unfortunately, closing Pleasure Island, building Little Mermaid, raising prices, and worrying so much about the bottom line people are creeped out on Splash Mountain .

Don't remind me of that travesty on Splash, still makes me cry. As far as Test Track goes the ride does need a refurb, but they shouldn't re-theme it or nothin...just make sure that everything is working as it should. I must say it's been a long time since the crash test scene worked for me :( .

READY FOR BATTLE

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter
    Ride closes April 16

Quote Originally Posted by Cwoolboy View Post
    but they shouldn't re-theme it or nothin.
    Why? You enjoy riding through a barren industrial wasteland? Because I don't.

Believe as much of this as you want, but according the Screamscape Test Track's been delayed due Big Thunder's downtime. Supposely Disney does't want two major attractions down at the same time. True?

Quote Originally Posted by JungleSkip View Post
    Ride closes April 16
    Where did that date come from? It isn't posted on their Operational Updates yet.

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast