2011 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Thread: 2011 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel

2011 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

We discuss so little about this great event...

http://orlandounited.com/2011/09/12/...turns-sept-13/

Trying to make plans nor to do MNSSHp my first time in 3 years. Going to break out the 80's rocker costume.

I wanna go again this year. I went last year for the first time and man, it was probably the best night I've had at MK in a while. Liked it a lot better than the X-mas party.

We've been the last 4 years so we are taking a break this year, but it is a great event and if you've never been I highly suggest checking it out!

Follow Mitchiez on Tumblr
    I wonder if they will still have the Alice in Wonderland candy-lane thing. That whole area is closed off, so they must relocate it! That's where you get the most candyy.

Follow JTWDisneyLovers On Twitter Add JTWDisneyLovers on Facebook Add JTWDisneyLovers on MySpace
    I've honestly never been to MNSSHN, I'd really love to hit it up this year, but time and money just won't allow it this year, BUT next year...... now that's a whole different story.

Hoping to make it over there for the first time this year! :) I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I'm excited to hopefully go.

Candy candy candy

My friends are trying to make me choose between MNSSHP and HOS. Why do I have to choose?

Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by UNIrd View Post
    My friends are trying to make me choose between MNSSHP and HOS. Why do I have to choose?
    HOS would get my vote everytime, I will take an adult event over a kids any day.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Visit MechaTeddy417's Youtube Channel
    I'm really excited for this event! I wonder what the scarehouses will be like this yea-

Oh wait....

Nervermind.
    Last edited by MechaTeddy417; 10-01-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaTeddy417 View Post
    I'm pretty excited for this event! I wonder what the scarehouses will be like this yea-

Oh wait....

Nervermind.
    Degrading on Disney because they don't have a mature themed Halloween event is irrational. Both HHN & MNSSHP are very good events, and both have there differences. The entire family can enjoy MNSS, but not everyone can enjoy HHN. Halloween isn't all about buckets of fake blood, cluttered scarehosues, and latex glued performers screaming in peoples' faces. While all of that makes HHN one of the leading Halloween attractions in Orlando, little Susie and little Johnny will not be attending. Neither will grandpa joe, baby Jane, or tween Becky.

Visit MechaTeddy417's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchiez View Post
    Degrading on Disney because they don't have a mature themed Halloween event is irrational. Both HHN & MNSSHP are very good events, and both have there differences. The entire family can enjoy MNSS, but not everyone can enjoy HHN. Halloween isn't all about buckets of fake blood, cluttered scarehosues, and latex glued performers screaming in peoples' faces. While all of that makes HHN one of the leading Halloween attractions in Orlando, little Susie and little Johnny will not be attending. Neither will grandpa joe, baby Jane, or tween Becky.
    ....Yeah, I know that. I was just poking fun at how MNSSHP is always overshadowed by HHN and HOS and was being sarcastic about the idea of having scarehouses.

Baby Jane's been through a lot already too.

Quote Originally Posted by reilysclone View Post
    Baby Jane's been through a lot already too.
    Don't you mean Blanche?