DisneyQuest
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DisneyQuest

Follow kirby_is_kyaan On Twitter Add kirby_is_kyaan on MySpace
    Visit kirby_is_kyaan's Youtube Channel

DisneyQuest

How is it? I've never been there, but I'm going in April. I personally think it looks like good virtual fun.

Follow FGCUSabre On Twitter Add FGCUSabre on Facebook Add FGCUSabre on MySpace
    Visit FGCUSabre's Youtube Channel
    i want to go sometime too! i have never been but it does look like fun.

i think most people overlook this for some reason as being part of disney.

"Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably." Walt Disney

I've always wanted to go but my friends always say, alright we have the 4 way free tickets...you want to do Disney Quest, or the water parks? Yeah because that is a tough question haha.

well if you need a 4th friend....lol.... ;-)

"Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably." Walt Disney

Follow kirby_is_kyaan On Twitter Add kirby_is_kyaan on MySpace
    Visit kirby_is_kyaan's Youtube Channel
    I'll be sure to write up somewhere here (or on orlandounited.ning.com) about what it was like.

Honestly, its not really worth the $30 or whatever it is to get in. Maybe if you're like a bigtime video game freak you'd think so, but I have the premium annual pass and with that I get into DQ free...I've only been once since having it. I don't know if that really tells you anything. I guess its cool on a rainy day though...but then its also going to be crowded if its raining. lol

The Pirates game they have there is ok...and the Alien Encounter thing.

I went once with a free-way ticket because BB and TL were filled up to capacity, and by the time they were letting people in ( an hour wait) a LONG lightning storm happened, we were about to get in to BB so we got lucky. I really enjoyed it, really surprised me.

My favorite thing there is the elevator. Now THAT is cool! lol

Add Roll N Fear on Facebook
    I hated Disney Quest. It was like a creative way to get kids to do exercise by tricking them into thinking they're playing video games.

Follow DisneyFanKevin On Twitter Add DisneyFanKevin on Facebook Add DisneyFanKevin on MySpace
    Visit DisneyFanKevin's Youtube Channel
    I love DQ! I haven't been since last June. :( I really want to do CSM again.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    I went to DQ in 2001, and I was practically bored the whole time there.

DisneyQuest Sister and I with Sophie they love it! so do I!

:mk::epcot::dhs::ak:

yes, I admit, DQ is pretty boring, with an exception for some of the games like the pirates one.

Quote Originally Posted by RocknGuitar View Post
    yes, I admit, DQ is pretty boring, with an exception for some of the games like the pirates one.
    Even then, I'm not willing to wait 45 minutes to an hour to play a video game. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BeachGurl View Post
    Even then, I'm not willing to wait 45 minutes to an hour to play a video game. lol
    isnt it the same way when your significant other has the controller??

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast