TurtleTrek - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: TurtleTrek

Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    As of now I am planning on broadcasting live Saturday the 28th at noon. My plan is to tour the grounds give a preview of the attraction and share a review of the new attraction. I am super excited about this.

And so are we :-) Not sure yet If I am able to ignore this cool initiative. From a new technology I would love to join, but I don't want to spoil my own first run experience in May.

--- Update ---

SeaWorld released a new trailer with - what i assume - real movie footage

The latest news about SeaWorld, Aquatica & Discovery Cove. http://blog.seafun.com/

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Yeah that definitely looks like part of the film from the attraction! Nice find!!

Yeah it is part of the actual attraction film. The entire film has been digitally made using CGI.

Super excited!!!

Orlando Theme Park News posted these pics of the facade

Based on tweets It seems that SeaWorld is currently mixing/testing the TurtleTrek music with the componist Live in the dome.

Just with @JakeJackson at SeaWorld Orlando mixing TurtleTrek - a film/installation featuring my original score
    The latest news about SeaWorld, Aquatica & Discovery Cove. http://blog.seafun.com/

When are we going to see the Soft Opening for TurtleTrek?

https://twitter.com/#!/********/stat...891714/photo/1

Last edited by Fun; 04-22-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Since the grand opening is slated for Friday, April 27, which is five days from now, I'd bet this week is an absolute given.

Great photo, btw!

Unless it doesn't soft open at all..

Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    Love the look of this and cant wait to check it out next time Iheadover there.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

I will probably have to wait a few years before my next Orlando trip so that I can.....

1) Save up for the cost of the trip
    2) Be able to enjoy the multitude of projects currently under construction (i.e. Potter 2.0, Antarctica, New Fantasyland, Test Track 2.0, TurtleTrek, etc.)

^ Maybe by then a new Intamin mega coaster?? Oh please BGT build a air time machine with Intamin.

The walls came down pics coming

Quote Originally Posted by kingeric View Post
    The walls came down pics coming
    Looking forward to the pics. Thanks for taking them! Maybe you'll even catch a soft somewhere this week

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast