TurtleTrek - Page 5
Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 111

Thread: TurtleTrek

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 29, 2009
    Posts
    330
    Likes (Received)
    0
    It seems like we have the first picture of the TurtleTrek Aquarium.This picture was published in an Orlando Sentinel article about SeaWorld’s performance in 2011. The caption says it all:

    Photo: SeaWorld Orlando
    SeaWorld Parks President and CEO Jim Atchison in front of TurtleTrek, a new attraction opening at SeaWorld Orlando this year

    Article: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ident-aquatica
    Blog: http://blog.seafun.com


    The latest news about SeaWorld, Aquatica & Discovery Cove. http://blog.seafun.com/

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 24, 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,909
    Likes (Received)
    77

    Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun View Post
    It seems like we have the first picture of the TurtleTrek Aquarium.This picture was published in an Orlando Sentinel article about SeaWorld’s performance in 2011. The caption says it all:

    Photo: SeaWorld Orlando
    SeaWorld Parks President and CEO Jim Atchison in front of TurtleTrek, a new attraction opening at SeaWorld Orlando this year

    Article: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ident-aquatica
    Blog: http://blog.seafun.com


    That Picture of the CEO is really well done. It is really hard to shoot in front of an aquarium and not get flash glare.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 29, 2009
    Posts
    330
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyhead View Post
    That Picture of the CEO is really well done. It is really hard to shoot in front of an aquarium and not get flash glare.
    You are absolutley right. Actually I know several of the guys, they come up with the most amazing shots.
    The latest news about SeaWorld, Aquatica & Discovery Cove. http://blog.seafun.com/

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 24, 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,909
    Likes (Received)
    77

    Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun View Post
    You are absolutley right. Actually I know several of the guys, they come up with the most amazing shots.
    Yep. The way they did this shot was to use one light on the left side as close to the glass as possible aimed back at the subject. I would have also used a back light off the the right just so that the CEO's head doesn't blend with the black hole behind them.

    But all in all a very nice shot.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 21, 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    11,672
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 13, 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    798
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    I want to organize a meet up for when this opens!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 02, 2009
    Location
    Callejón Diagon
    Posts
    6,570
    Likes (Received)
    7
    Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeric View Post
    I want to organize a meet up for when this opens!
    I might be game for that! I'm waiting for this to open to make a trip to Sea World. I haven't been there in yearsss... Waiting to see Turtle Trek and ride Manta for the first time!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 25, 2011
    Location
    Near the parks
    Posts
    102
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Follow Sehsun On Twitter
    Visit Sehsun's Youtube Channel
    If you do plan the meet up, I might be up for it as well. I've been waiting until Turtle Trek opens to buy my AP. :)

    ETA: I bought my AP this past week - just couldn't wait!
    Last edited by Sehsun; 04-06-2012 at 07:43 PM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 13, 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    798
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    Well I think we can plan a meet up maybe the day or the day after it opens lol

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 13, 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    798
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    So there is going to be an early opening for Pass Holders for Turtle Trek at SeaWorld.

    http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld...ontent=DIGITAL

    Be one of the first to live the 3D 360 journey. Join us for early entry just for our biggest fans. On Saturday, April 28 through Wednesday, May 2, TurtleTrek will open an hour early at 8 a.m. with exclusive access until 10 a.m. for our Pass Members. Exclusive date and time subject to change without notice. Must present valid SeaWorld 1-year, 2-year or Platinum Annual Pass for park entry. Fun Card not valid. Capacity for early entry is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
    I will be going April 28th at 8 am. If you want to join me please let me know.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 13, 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,258
    Likes (Received)
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeric View Post
    So there is going to be an early opening for Pass Holders for Turtle Trek at SeaWorld.

    http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld...ontent=DIGITAL



    I will be going April 28th at 8 am. If you want to join me please let me know.
    Any way you can bring a camera with you and shoot some video?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 10, 2010
    Location
    NoRemorse Cemetery
    Posts
    6,057
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    I will be in Pittsburgh for Hauntcon, otherwise it would have been nice to check it out.

    b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 13, 2011
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    798
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Visit kingeric's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by shiekra38 View Post
    Any way you can bring a camera with you and shoot some video?
    I might try to broadcast live

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 13, 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,258
    Likes (Received)
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeric View Post
    I might try to broadcast live
    Even better thanks!!

    Excite about this attraction, going to be a fun new addition to the park and something to hold us over until Antartica..

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 16, 2009
    Location
    Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    4,147
    Likes (Received)
    0
    New Video that talks about the live sea turtles aspect of the attraction and SeaWorld's conservation efforts


Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •