Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHN 21 Unmasking The Horror Tour

I'm taking the September 29th tour as well but not until 2pm

Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    Here ya go

Forsaken (or The Fog)...

[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Octobers Fade; 10-01-2011 at 10:21 PM.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Great pictures guys, thanks for sharing. And it was nice to meet you on Thursday too Octobers Fade, had a lot of fun!

Add TheDecemberists on Google+
    I'll make it down there one of these years. . . . :(

I loved out Behind the Screams tour we got some awesome pics and even got to get some very cool information. Little tid bit was that a company who had never built a house for Universal did the Forsaken. And they decide no facade so they could focus more on the interior and make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredoldspook View Post
    I loved out Behind the Screams tour we got some awesome pics and even got to get some very cool information. Little tid bit was that a company who had never built a house for Universal did the Forsaken. And they decide no facade so they could focus more on the interior and make it better.
    It was a new company that was brought in to do the finishes and he said that they were really trying to impress. And it really showed with all the great looking details in there.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Quote Originally Posted by Octobers Fade View Post
    It was a new company that was brought in to do the finishes and he said that they were really trying to impress. And it really showed with all the great looking details in there.
    Ah we didn't get to find that out. We got a lot of really cool back story that I know they were telling the RIP tours as well, just about how Lady Luck and choice runs through all the houses. That tour was worth the $$ just for getting to go through Winter's Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakemeister View Post
    Ah we didn't get to find that out. We got a lot of really cool back story that I know they were telling the RIP tours as well, just about how Lady Luck and choice runs through all the houses. That tour was worth the $$ just for getting to go through Winter's Night.
    We were also told the house was based on The Fog.

Winters Night was great to see with the lights on, there was so much you would never see or even know about at night.
    The Brady Bunch was a great touch that was totally lost with out the lights.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

We Hung way back in the back and we got lucky with the guy who was watching the back of the group, it was like a personal tour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12