Star Sightings - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Star Sightings

Of course he went on The Simpsons ride. I am sure Richard Gere loved the size of that rodent in the preshow.

I shook hands with James Harrison (of the Pittsburgh Steelers) this past Sunday at MK, Crystal Palace.

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletwebslingr View Post
    I shook hands with James Harrison (of the Pittsburgh Steelers) this past Sunday at MK, Crystal Palace.

I hate you.

OU Fantasy Football League 2014 DEFENDING CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem (1-3)

Pulled this from Carolina Panthers Facebook

Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith gets behind the wheel of a Ferrari 458 Italia at the Exotics Course at Walt Disney World Speedway in Lake Buena Vista.'

Quote Originally Posted by jtsalien View Post

I hate you.
    Circumstantially, it wasn't as cool as you probably think.

From Orlando Sentinel

Two actors from the ABC television series “Desperate Housewives” visited Universal Orlando have been visiting Universal Orlando with their families.

Huffman interacted with fellow TV housewife Marge Simpson before boarding the Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios theme park on Sunday. (Photo by Roberto Gonzalez, Universal Orlando).

Denton and his wife, Erin O’Brien, watched as their children, Sheppard, 8, and Malin, 7, were chosen by wands inside Ollivanders wand shop at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure. (Photo from Universal Orlando)

From Disney Parks Blog

This past weekend, we were visited by stars from the Emmy Award-winning ABC comedy “Modern Family” and ABC Family’s original drama “Make It or Break It.” Take a peek at a few snapshots from their visit, courtesy of Disney photographer and Disney Parks Blog Author Gene Duncan.

Actor Nolan Gould (pictured above), who portrays Luke on “Modern Family,” joined his own family at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park for some splash-tastic fun. Before he hit the waves, he took time to pose with Donald Duck (who knows a little bit about water himself).

Actress, singer and dancer Cassie Scerbo (pictured above), who stars as Olympic hopeful Lauren Tanner on the ABC Family series “Make It or Break It,” visited the parks to celebrate her recent birthday with her family. Cassie wore her own “Happy Birthday” tiara and even painted her nails with Mickey- and Minnie-inspired designs — Minnie Mouse bows on her index fingers and Mickey Mouse heads on her ring fingers. Minnie was quite honored, as you can see in the photo below, when they met at the France Pavilion during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel

Visit slappybob's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by BJCool View Post
    Well that sucks he was there the same time I was and I didnt even see him!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletwebslingr View Post
    LUCKY!!!!

Follow Vyrus On Twitter
    Visit Vyrus's Youtube Channel
    Tom Cruise and Suri in Disney today:

Sheryl Crow Meets Clyde the Sea Lion at SeaWorld Orlando

http://orlandounited.com/2013/03/18/...world-orlando/

Follow violarum On Twitter
    I was across the way from Mario Lopez a few days ago while serving Butterbeer.
    MMX | MMIV

Stephen Colbert was vacationing at Universal Orlando.
    That's it, we're 'mission go'....so you can either thank or blame me later...

JJ Abrams was at UO yesterday with his family. Here's hoping we experience more of him at the parks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast