Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf - Page 45
Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

Quote Originally Posted by Fallow View Post
    Well, big question is - any animation on the course, is the whole thing static?

No, there are many moving parts. The reason you haven't seen them is either because they are a final finishing touch, or we simply don't need them turned on the build the course. Expect the giant robot to interfere with your play, the invading aliens certainly will try to stop you, and the belly of a giant space worm will move while you are digested. Also, be weary of creatures popping out while exploring the ghostly greens. Both courses are packed full of moving objects, sound effects, and awesome lighting.

While not every hole has moving parts, you won't be disappointed by any hole. Each hole has an element of fun and surprise. There are plenty of objects that move and do not move to provide multiple paths to the hole for a chance at a hole in one!

Follow hairyleo On Twitter Add hairyleo on Facebook Add hairyleo on Google+ Add hairyleo on MySpace
    Follow hairyleo on Tumblr Follow hairyleo on Flickr Visit hairyleo's Youtube Channel
    Sweet! This just keeps getting better.

Thanks for all the info.

Add Octobers Fade on Facebook
    Going to HHNs just got a little better for me this year.

b u i l d i n g
    w a i t i n g
    w a n t i n g
    f o r
    O c t o b e r s
    f a d e

Thanks for the update! Is Hollywood Drive-In Golf really open until 2am like the Facebook says?

Follow MattBoom On Twitter Add MattBoom on Facebook
    I saw a Congo River Golf truck parked outside the course the other day. Are they associated with the Hollywood Drive-In Golf or part owners?

Follow violarum On Twitter
    I believe the floorplan idea I posted a while back had some sort of connection to the designers behind the many minigolfs around Orlando, especially Congo River Golf. So I'm guessing they were delivering some sort of materials like clubs and balls?
    MMX | MMIV

Yes, the hours on the Facebook page are correct. We will be open everyday from 8:00 am and close at 2:00 am. The operating times could possibly change after we are open for a little while. As of right now, the best information I can release about our opening date is that we will be open during the month of February. There is nothing more specific at this time.
    Last edited by HollywoodGolf; 02-26-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Add TheDecemberists on Google+
    Well it looks lovely!

Any chance we could get a pic of what's inside the haunted house, pleeease? :D

Follow violarum On Twitter
    Calm down Decemberists, you'll get a pic from one of us in every possible location in the coming days.

I'm just interested in the digestion animation. And how the robot is supposed to affect our gameplay...
    MMX | MMIV

Follow TAC2CAL On Twitter
    Visit TAC2CAL's Youtube Channel
    I can't wait for this. It looks really exciting and I am sure me and my family will play this course every time we visit.
    Goodbye Jaws, Hello Potter Phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by violarum View Post
    Calm down Decemberists, you'll get a pic from one of us in every possible location in the coming days.
    Oh I know. But if I can see it a few days earlier I might as well try lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGolf View Post
    It has been a lot of fun to read the posts on this thread over the past few months, or closer to a year depending on how you look at it. Who knew aliens could also have issues at MCO? It is great to see such enthusiasm for the premier of Hollywood Drive-In Golf! I have been impressed by your keen observations and hypothesis about the course. I wondered how long it would take for people to realize that the greens on The Haunting of Ghostly Greens doesn't even have green greens. Well done Harryleo. We found it very amusing during planning and development.

I know you all are very excited and want to know every detail about the course, and mostly the opening date. While I do know that information, I cannot share it quite yet. I would be happy to talk about the course though. You should also check out our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/hollywoodgolf to stay up to date.

Your best bet would be to ask questions there for a quicker response, but I will also check in here quite often to chat and answer as many questions as possible! I look forward to seeing you all at the course!
    I cannot wait to experience this with my family in May!
    I know on the FB page it shows a price range of $10-30, but can you share with us exactly how much it will cost to play 18 holes?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDecemberists View Post
    Well it looks lovely!

Any chance we could get a pic of what's inside the haunted house, pleeease? :D
    I would gladly take a picture of the interior of the haunted house if that hole was finished. That is the final hole to be finished. We had a last minute major change that we have been working on all week. It will not disappoint. I will try to get a picture of the haunted house hole in the next day or two uploaded to the Facebook page.

As for the price, it is $13.99 to play a single round for an adult, and then the second round will be 25% off. If you purchase a second round we will give you V.I.P. status which will put you at the front of the line to tee off if there is a wait time. We also have special pricing for children, adults, Florida residents, annual pass holders, UO team members, and seniors.

I was on the course all day today, and it is looking great! Have you seen the new water ghouls that shoot water? I didn't know they were connected yet, and got soaked!

Oh cool, thanks! The hole sounds like it will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGolf View Post
    As for the price, it is $13.99 to play a single round for an adult, and then the second round will be 25% off. If you purchase a second round we will give you V.I.P. status which will put you at the front of the line to tee off if there is a wait time. We also have special pricing for children, adults, Florida residents, annual pass holders, UO team members, and seniors.
    Thanks! That sounds great. Do you happen to know if there will be any particular perks for onsite resort guests?

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast