My favorites have been..

Spicy Tuna Roll
    Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
    Xinjiang Barbecue Chicken Stick
    Crème Brulée au Chocolate au Lait
    Nürnberger Sausage in a Pretzel Roll

Greek Salad with Pita Bread
    Rib Eye Tacos
    These were on my hitlist last year and enjoyed all of them! Canada and China are my wife and I's favorite.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Details about this year's event with locations and menus.

http://www.orlandounited.com/2011/07...ails-revealed/

Follow Vyrus On Twitter
    Visit Vyrus's Youtube Channel
    My targets this year:

Food -
    Argentina - Beef Skewer
    Austrailia - Grilled Lamb Chop
    Canada - Cheedar Cheese Soup (I'll give it another chance this year hoping it was a bad batch last year)
    Caribbean - Jerk Chicken
    Desserts - Tres Leches
    France - Coq a vin, and Creme Brulee
    Greece - Chicken Souvlaki
    Ireland - Warm Chocolate Lava Cake
    Italy - Cannolo Al Cioccolato
    Mexico - Rib Eye Tacos
    New Zealand - Lamb Slider
    Scandinavia - Swedish Meatballs

Drinks:
    As many of the beers as possible
    2010/2012 FFL CHAMP/ 2013 RUNNER UP

If you want a fun thing to do to get you pumped or want something to one up a Beverly shot what me and my friends do every year is buy the Spicy Tuna Roll and we eat all the wasabi straight. Fun times.

Does anybody know if the Passport stamp thing is coming back? I had so much fun with that last year and would love to collect another book. I just need to find my old one to remind myself what I liked and didn't like. LOL!

Wow! I really want to go this year. I've never been to the Food & Wine Festival, but am really considering making a trip up to EPCOT just for this. The food and drinks selections are amazing! My only question is how much is everything? I know food at Disney is usually pricey, so I wonder what's a safe estimate as to how much one can drop on food and drinks? $50? $100? I was also told there's a reloadable card you can buy that makes purchasing food and drinks easier.

Quote Originally Posted by KRAKENvsMANTA View Post
    Wow! I really want to go this year. I've never been to the Food & Wine Festival, but am really considering making a trip up to EPCOT just for this. The food and drinks selections are amazing! My only question is how much is everything? I know food at Disney is usually pricey, so I wonder what's a safe estimate as to how much one can drop on food and drinks? $50? $100? I was also told there's a reloadable card you can buy that makes purchasing food and drinks easier.
    This might help "Festival guests can make a day of circumnavigating the World Showcase Promenade, grazing and sipping as they go. Tapas-sized portions of regional specialties run $3 to $8 each, and recommended wines, cocktails and beers make perfect pairings at each marketplace. For quicker marketplace visits, guests can purchase a festival-themed mini-Disney Gift Card that can be worn on a wristband and loaded and reloaded at several park locations."

I usually try to keep my budgest at $100 but that never happens b/c I spend more on the Alcohol then on the food lol! The reload card is so helpful, just put an amount on it and go!

Hope u have fun! I'm super excited for it!

^Thanks for the tips. I was expecting to bring $100-$150 to be on the safe side. But as a first-timer and a food-lover, I may pad my budget just to be on the EXTRA safe side. The EXTRA is also for all the awesome drinks they're offering. Can't wait!

Follow Vyrus On Twitter
    Visit Vyrus's Youtube Channel
    Last year I spent actually about $120 total for both me and the wife. Granted the portions are small, but you get full VERY quickly.
    2010/2012 FFL CHAMP/ 2013 RUNNER UP

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoonboy98 View Post
    Does anybody know if the Passport stamp thing is coming back? I had so much fun with that last year and would love to collect another book. I just need to find my old one to remind myself what I liked and didn't like. LOL!
    Yes it is. Not positive but I think you get it in the Festival Center.

I love the spicy chicken sausage and polenta in Canada. Ok, and the escargot in France. Ok, and ........

- georgemoe

So glad they brought Belgium back intact and unchanged. Those mussels...I embarassed my wife by licking that garlic cream sauce off the shells!

Follow Felipe On Twitter
    Follow Felipe on Tumblr Visit Felipe's Youtube Channel
    I really hope I can go this year. I've been craving to go for years, but I've never been able to It's too bad Disney doesn't have any good specials on tix for FL residents right now...

Might be doing a tweetcast of all the delicious food I eat on Monday. Remember to follow us on Twitter.

Add rewster on Facebook Add rewster on MySpace
    I hope it cools down before the end of the event. Florida heat + wine + "exotic" food just doesn't mix well with me. When the weather's nice though, F&W is the bee's knees.

Quote Originally Posted by rewster View Post
    I hope it cools down before the end of the event. Florida heat + wine + "exotic" food just doesn't mix well with me. When the weather's nice though, F&W is the bee's knees.
    This! Oh man if I start in Mexico I am hurting by England

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast