Horizons: Resurrected - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horizons: Resurrected

Follow jtsalien On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwoolboy View Post
    I HATE MISSION SPACE!!!!! I HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!!!!!!! The damn thing makes me sick to my stomach. The intense version is too extreme, and the tame version is too tame. the wait is never long, and it's akin to one of those lame simulators/centrifuges you can find in any museum or at Kennedy Space center. TRASH THE DAMN THING AND BRING BACK AN UPDATED VERSION OF HORIZONS...DO IT!!!!!
    Take a deep breath and relax. That was kinda scary

OU Fantasy Football League 2014 DEFENDING CHAMPION: Minion Mayhem (1-1)

I remember hearing that the foundation was bad on the Horizons building and it was slowly sinking into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by jtsalien View Post
    Take a deep breath and relax. That was kinda scary
    Sorry guys, I turned green for a second there. Didn't mean to frighten y'all. I'm back now though, so it's all good.

READY FOR BATTLE

Visit TSSD's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwoolboy View Post
    I HATE MISSION SPACE!!!!! I HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!!!!!!! The damn thing makes me sick to my stomach. The intense version is too extreme, and the tame version is too tame. the wait is never long, and it's akin to one of those lame simulators/centrifuges you can find in any museum or at Kennedy Space center. TRASH THE DAMN THING AND BRING BACK AN UPDATED VERSION OF HORIZONS...DO IT!!!!!
    *goes into fetal position* I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Ten minutes? We'll be Shark bait in ten minutes!!

Oh no, it would appear my fit of rage sent TSSD into a coma....oh dear.

READY FOR BATTLE

Quote Originally Posted by zbob1992 View Post
    I remember hearing that the foundation was bad on the Horizons building and it was slowly sinking into the ground.
    I don't really know if that is true. But I know sink holes have been a big problem in Epcot so I wouldn't be surprised.

Follow hairyleo On Twitter Add hairyleo on Facebook Add hairyleo on Google+ Add hairyleo on MySpace
    Follow hairyleo on Tumblr Follow hairyleo on Flickr Visit hairyleo's Youtube Channel
    I don't really know if that is true. But I know sink holes have been a big problem in Epcot so I wouldn't be surprised.
    Well . . . isn't that reassuring?

Quote Originally Posted by hairyleo View Post
    Well . . . isn't that reassuring?
    You gotta remember what WDW was before Walt got there...

According to my dad (who was on the maitenance team for much of the 90's), it is.

When I saw this I was like, this looks like F.J !

I really miss this ride. And replacing it with the vomit comet was even worse. And no, it was not a sinkhole that ended the ride (as proved, ad nauseum at MAGIC) it was a stupid decision egged on by some Imagineers who didn't get EPCOT and wanted "their" ride in that plot of land.

Virgin should have sponsored a refurb. Everything Horizon's talked about Richard Branson is working on. A Space Pavilion would be really cool with an updated Horizons In Space type of ride. Paris was supposed to get a Horizons ride with their Space Mountain 2. THAT should be in EPCOT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12