Anyone ever hear of Petrified Forest?

Thread: Anyone ever hear of Petrified Forest?

Anyone ever hear of Petrified Forest?

It appears to be some kind of haunted attraction, I drove by today. It's about 25 minutes from Universal in Altamonte Springs. I've lived in this area for years and I never saw it before. Anyone know anything about it?

Well, you posted this in the wrong section of the forum.
    But I drove by that today also and was wondering the same, I know I saw it was there last year, but other then that I don't know anything.
    You might not have seen it last year, The wall that is around it is new.

A quick search pulled up their homepage: http://www.apetrifiedforest.com/

It's looks fairly interesting and its only $13.
    "Your time has come...Welcome to the Haunted Mansion"

bump,
    I'm considering going to this on saturday due to my HHN withdrawals and the price. Anyone ever been to this?
    I'll be sure to write a little review on this after/if I go

cost me 15 dollars today, you can pay an extra 5 for a backstage pass which did sound interesting but I declined.

The scare trail is about 20 minutes long and you go through quite a few scenes.My first house of that length and there was no conga line...I went through with just 1 other person and we got quite a bit of interaction with the actors. Not just the scare and move on, a few actors would follow you and such...actually had a conversation with a psychiatric patient.

It was not at all crowded on a Thursday, bought my ticket and just went to the front of the maze. No wait at all, but there were clearly people there going through the maze....there was a constant flow of people from the finale to the waiting area that included live music and food/vendors.

defiantly worth the money for the experience.

I went last year and when you first pull up it seems pretty cheezy but when you walk in the woods it's pretty damn cool. I would def. go again this year

I meet the owners last week at Mid west haunters con in Ohio. I am planning a trip this year...we need to support the local haunts in Orlando....