Media Passes & Comp Tickets

Thread: Media Passes & Comp Tickets

Follow Buzz Lightbeer On Twitter

Media Passes & Comp Tickets

Has UO always charged the media for media passes? Walt Disney World and SeaWorld offer free passes to the media, but Universal charges 50% of the actual price. Is this due to the increased interest in Harry Potter?

I spoke to a Team Member who said that you could use comp tickets on black out days (or months, as far as July is concerned) if you, as a Team Member, accompanied the guests into the park. Was this ever true?

Also, were the comp tickets (including the Winter Blast tickets) always 1 day 2 park tickets? I swear I read somewhere that they were good for 7 consecutive days.

As long as I can remember, on a typical day UO charged media...but not for events like a ride opening.

Yes, you used to be able to walk people in on blackout dates, but now you can't.

Yes, always 1 day passes for as long as i remember (they used to be one day one park ;) ) ...which is about 15 years.

Follow Mr. F. Plumbs On Twitter Add Mr. F. Plumbs on Facebook Add Mr. F. Plumbs on MySpace
    Visit Mr. F. Plumbs's Youtube Channel
    According to their media relations site, they offer 2 free passes to media if you give them 2 weeks notice.