Star Wars Celebration V - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Celebration V

Add rewster on Facebook Add rewster on MySpace
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamSHAZAM View Post
    Everyone has been getting their tickets in the mail but mine still haven't come in yet.
    I got mine a week ago. It is pretty sketchy the way they mail these badges with no identification numbers or barcode of any kind - and they aren't responsible for "lost or stolen" badges. And they even come in an envelope with a Celebration V stamp.

They did put out a notice saying if you don't have your badge by August 6, to call them.

Good luck bro, hope you get it soon....

Construction of the event began today at the OCCC, check out the first images here.

Omg I can't wait.

Follow GrahamSHAZAM On Twitter
    Visit GrahamSHAZAM's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by rewster View Post
    I got mine a week ago. It is pretty sketchy the way they mail these badges with no identification numbers or barcode of any kind - and they aren't responsible for "lost or stolen" badges. And they even come in an envelope with a Celebration V stamp.

They did put out a notice saying if you don't have your badge by August 6, to call them.

Good luck bro, hope you get it soon....
    Still never got them. Apparently they got to Jacksonville but never made it out of there. We have to pick them up there which is probably going to be hell. And we ordered ours in late 2009... Ugh. It really sucks.

But other than that, I'm still really excited.

Still never got them. Apparently they got to Jacksonville but never made it out of there. We have to pick them up there which is probably going to be hell. And we ordered ours in late 2009... Ugh. It really sucks.

But other than that, I'm still really excited.
    Ugh I feel your pain man....... I hope it all turns out well! And yeah I'm with you, I'm super excited for this like every single Christmas wrapped in one . See you there bro!

Ok, I really need to go all through this site instead of just the Universal threads. I found out about this event last Sunday when my Mom showed me the article in the Orlando Sentinel. My husband is a life long SW fan and he doesn't know about the event either. So I'm going to surprise him by taking him on Saturday. Just hope we can buy tickets there.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Just to let you all know that our very own Rewster will be tweeting live from the event. Make sure you follow it if you want up to date coverage.

http://www.twitter.com/orlando_united

Rewster look for Darth Traya,,,She is in a hood with Blonde Braids,,only one who will be at the event....

Quote Originally Posted by tiredoldspook View Post
    Rewster look for Darth Traya,,,She is in a hood with Blonde Braids,,only one who will be at the event....
    I think I saw her lol --- although, I'm not really sure who Darth Traya is (my fandom is mostly for the films - and the new Clone Wars series - I don't follow the "extended universe" much).

Someone you know?

Quote Originally Posted by G8rBucsgirl View Post
    Ok, I really need to go all through this site instead of just the Universal threads. I found out about this event last Sunday when my Mom showed me the article in the Orlando Sentinel. My husband is a life long SW fan and he doesn't know about the event either. So I'm going to surprise him by taking him on Saturday. Just hope we can buy tickets there.
    You'll definitely be able to buy them at the door. Your husband has an amazing surprise and a great time ahead! Have a great time!

Yes Darth Traya is a friend of mine form Macon, She lives in Atlanta now and works Full Time at Netherworld,,Her name is Demon, that is her Real name I kid you not...She is a HUGE Star Wars fan...

Visit Don Pacho's Youtube Channel

I had an unbelievably great time at SWCV. I was so upset when Sunday came around. I really hope I can somehow make it to Celebration VI whenever and wherever it may be.

I had an unbelievably great time at SWCV. I was so upset when Sunday came around. I really hope I can somehow make it to Celebration VI whenever and wherever it may be.
    Glad to hear it, I had the most amazing 4 days of my life . Seriously, it was hard to go back to the real world Sunday afternoon. And I'm definitely going to CVI, wherever it is.

What were some of your highlights? Did you make it to see Uncle George? I was extremely lucky there, was one of the last group of 20 people to get a wristband for the live stage.

Quote Originally Posted by rewster View Post
    Glad to hear it, I had the most amazing 4 days of my life . Seriously, it was hard to go back to the real world Sunday afternoon. And I'm definitely going to CVI, wherever it is.

What were some of your highlights? Did you make it to see Uncle George? I was extremely lucky there, was one of the last group of 20 people to get a wristband for the live stage.
    That's awesome to hear! I unfortunately didn't get to see the main event.

I'll post some of my favorite pictures I got sometime tonight.

That's awesome to hear! I unfortunately didn't get to see the main event.

I'll post some of my favorite pictures I got sometime tonight.
    That would be great! I'm in the process of filtering through my hundreds of pics for ones to post, should have them up very soon........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast