Free wifi at theme parks??

Thread: Free wifi at theme parks??

Follow jainey99 On Twitter

Free wifi at theme parks??

Does anyone know if you can access any free wifi while at any of the theme parks or resorts? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but just thought I'd put it out there.

Anyone think someday they will?
    "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring." :D

Follow ralphoutloud On Twitter Add ralphoutloud on Facebook Add ralphoutloud on MySpace
    Visit ralphoutloud's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by jainey99 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can access any free wifi while at any of the theme parks or resorts? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but just thought I'd put it out there.

Anyone think someday they will?
    I don't think so. It's always been a pay-per-24hr service at the resorts. There might be free WiFi at the Starbucks in CityWalk and/or USF, but I'm not sure...

Follow DisneyFanKevin On Twitter Add DisneyFanKevin on Facebook Add DisneyFanKevin on MySpace
    Visit DisneyFanKevin's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphoutloud View Post
    I don't think so. It's always been a pay-per-24hr service at the resorts. There might be free WiFi at the Starbucks in CityWalk and/or USF, but I'm not sure...
    I tried at the Starbucks at CityWalk. No Wi-Fi there or at the one in USF. :(

I know there are a few WiFi hot spots in the Magic Kingdom. I think the password is MickeyMouse, but don't quote me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakemeister View Post
    I know there are a few WiFi hot spots in the Magic Kingdom. I think the password is MickeyMouse, but don't quote me on that.
    Cool, where are the hotspots in MK? Although, I guess it'd be a pain in the neck to bring your laptop there haha.

As for Universal, I know there's free wi-fi in the lobby of Royal Pacific. Hard Rock might have it too, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDan View Post
    Cool, where are the hotspots in MK? Although, I guess it'd be a pain in the neck to bring your laptop there haha.
    Well I do believe it's for mobile devices. I just read that it's on Main Street USA and outside City Hall Guest Relations.

If this ARTICLE is true then you can also get WiFi at Epcot, DHS, and Blizzard Beach. Although I can't figure out who'd bring a mobile device to a water park.

Follow jainey99 On Twitter
    Hmm, I'll try to check out a few of the spots sometime. I have an ipod touch so free in-park wifi would be awesome!
    "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring." :D

Thanks for starting this thread, and thanks for the info that was provided. I don't have a cell phone anymore, but have Skype on my PSP and I was wondering where there were some free hotspots. Now I just need one at USF and I'll be set.

Add orlandobuff901 on Facebook
    Visit orlandobuff901's Youtube Channel
    I could not think of one time in a theme park that I wished there was WIFI!!!

Visit redfoxagent's Youtube Channel
    I've picked up any on my trips.

Visit figment1988's Youtube Channel
    there is also a wi-fi spot at innoventions west between the IBM area and the "What's Your Problem" show. i've accessed it with both my iPod Touch and my Netbook.