Tickets now available from publix

Thread: Tickets now available from publix

Tickets now available from publix

Took these pictures with cell phone 5am this morning when I entered the store, but since there's not an ability to add attachments to post, I couldn't put them up live.

anyway, here they are:

Apologies for quality, publix didn't have all the lights on yet in the store.
    Last edited by ajent; 08-26-2009 at 03:32 PM.
    Orlando United's first VIP!

Follow Drew On Twitter
    Thanks alot for the photos, Ajent.

I'm totally digging the display they have set up. It's pretty awesome looking.

Follow ralphoutloud On Twitter Add ralphoutloud on Facebook Add ralphoutloud on MySpace
    Visit ralphoutloud's Youtube Channel
    A lot better than the billboards we've seen. I do like the mysterious hand in the window.

You got it, you got it baaad.

Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel
    What are the prices and are there any restrictions like Florida Residency?

Sunday – Thursday: $39.99 +tax (Save $30)
    Friday: $49.99 +tax (Save $20)
    Saturday: $59.99 +tax (Save $10)

That deal from publix is when you purchase specialty marked packages of Coke products.
    You can also purchase your tickets online and type "04965802" for your UPC, to get the same discounts.

It is for Florida residents, but i've never had to prove my residency.
    Last edited by ajent; 08-26-2009 at 11:09 PM.
    Orlando United's first VIP!