Disney's California Adventure Overhaul - Page 54
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Disney's California Adventure Overhaul

Follow JungleSkip On Twitter
    I don't see it happening. Iron Man has been shelved for DLR. I don't see DCA getting anything of the like either.
    AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

Follow ThemeParks4Life On Twitter
    It seems a little too soon for DCA to get something new. Snce Iron Man got shelved, I'm pretty sure they'll go ahead with Oz (which will most likely be a success).

Thanks to Swiminn6 for the signature!
    @ThemeParks4Life

Quote Originally Posted by ThemeParks4Life View Post
    It seems a little too soon for DCA to get something new. Snce Iron Man got shelved, I'm pretty sure they'll go ahead with Oz (which will most likely be a success).
    Oz has to make over a billion dollars to get something. I don't think there's any way that happens.

Follow ThemeParks4Life On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleSkip View Post
    Oz has to make over a billion dollars to get something. I don't think there's any way that happens.
    It might not make 1 billion, but with a name like Oz, families will go.

Thanks to Swiminn6 for the signature!
    @ThemeParks4Life

Quote Originally Posted by ThemeParks4Life View Post
    It might not make 1 billion, but with a name like Oz, families will go.
    We'll see. It has almost no buzz and is opening in a month. On top of that, with it's incredibly bloated budget, it needs to make close to 500 million to make a profit. It's not going to be easy for Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleSkip View Post
    We'll see. It has almost no buzz and is opening in a month. On top of that, with it's incredibly bloated budget, it needs to make close to 500 million to make a profit. It's not going to be easy for Oz.
    I honestly don't think it will be hard at all for it to make 500 Million. It may not do gangbusters here in the states, but these days, the big money comes from money made overseas.

Here's a pretty neat video released by Disney showing the electrical components behind the vehicles for RSR:

So I'd just like to say that Cars Land is amazeballs and that Buena Vista Street is gorgeous. Seriously, as amazing as they were in pictures...in person it is just over the top amazing. Buena Vista Street took DHS' Hollywood and Sunset Blvd. premise, ideas, and stores and made them 100x better. The park is overall stunning and is definitely battling for my favorite Disney park slot. Of course, having World of Color doesn't hurt it either.

Pics Mike?

Oh, they'll be coming (just not on here), I just have to get around to editing them. Around 2k for the entire trip makes for a lot of editing, sorting, etc. A DLR pic might magically pop up tomorrow, although shooting in a new place means I'm not very happy with the majority of my shots, but that's what return trips are for!

Where will the pics be located?

Flickr, and maybe 500px. PM with the relevant info coming your way.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354