Islands of Adventure Turns 10 Today

Thread: Islands of Adventure Turns 10 Today

Follow DisneyFanKevin On Twitter Add DisneyFanKevin on Facebook Add DisneyFanKevin on MySpace
    Visit DisneyFanKevin's Youtube Channel

Islands of Adventure Turns 10 Today

Happy 10 years to Islands of Adventure! May the Adventure Live On and continue to expand.

Happy Birthday IOA! I remember my first trip almost ten years ago. How different the place was back then. Sure, the attraction list was almost identical to what we have now, but the atmosphere was so much more lively. Still my favorite park, though. Very exciting day!

happy birthday IOA. a young that still going with harry potter coming later as the present you can only expand make more coasters(if some could fit)

My first trip to IoA was during HHN 13! I didn't even get to ride anything but the Hulk either so I left mad. My first time going during the day and actually do rides was November of 2006.

Follow kirby_is_kyaan On Twitter Add kirby_is_kyaan on MySpace
    Visit kirby_is_kyaan's Youtube Channel
    Happy birthday IOA! Are they doing ANYTHING special in the park?

Quote Originally Posted by kirby_is_kyaan View Post
    Happy birthday IOA! Are they doing ANYTHING special in the park?
    Yeah, I was going to ask the same. They just have to be doing something, right!?

Anyway, happy birthday to IOA. What an awesome theme park. I cannot believe it's been ten years. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDan View Post
    Yeah, I was going to ask the same. They just have to be doing something, right!?
    I'm sure it's very similar to what DHS got. Which was pretty much absolutely nothing.

Regardless HAPPY B-DAY IOA. I remember the 1st time I went in March of 2001. So much fun and it sparked my love for Orlando, Florida, Theme Parks, and Universal!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakemeister View Post
    I'm sure it's very similar to what DHS got. Which was pretty much absolutely nothing.
    That would be a real shame.

Follow DisneyFanKevin On Twitter Add DisneyFanKevin on Facebook Add DisneyFanKevin on MySpace
    Visit DisneyFanKevin's Youtube Channel
    IOA had nothing to commemorate it's 10th birthday with today. :(

Quote Originally Posted by disneyboi1215 View Post
    That sucks.

I can remember going when they was building it. going through the car park and escalators were all blocked off and a big hour glass stating when it would open.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyboi1215 View Post
    IOA has virtually had nothing added in ten years in general. Why does no birthday cake surprise you?