Dudley Water Blasters now Mist
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dudley Water Blasters now Mist

Hybrid View

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel

Dudley Water Blasters now Mist

Dudley was opened today after it's rehab. When I went to blast a log after it came down, it didn't blast them like it's done for 10 years. It misted them.

Why did this happen?

Visit Disneyhead's Youtube Channel
    Ultimate Fail.

Visit YETI PINTRADER's Youtube Channel
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more getting soaked after being soaked! Thank you Universal.

Good. That wasn't fair. I hated those.

LOL I'm glad they're gone too. I may ride this more often. I'll still get wet, but its not as bad if you sit towards the back of the log.

no way I loved getting wet!!

I love the peeps who, in August, run for cover when it starts raining. I just dance in the streets. By 4:30 only the seams in your underwear are still wet.
    (Given that at 3:00pm it rains everyday for 45mins.)

I loved that ride, but the only downside to it was the wetness. It was just insane how wet we got. I'm glad they're finally cutting down on the extreme wetness factor. Don't get me wrong, I like a good soaking on water rides, but this is like getting into a bathtub then getting back out.

Follow Drew On Twitter
    Oh, come on. This is the best way to waste some spare quarters. Nothing better then blasting some English tourists who have no idea it's coming. This sucks.

Did the ones over at Popeye get the same treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Oh, come on. This is the best way to waste some spare quarters. Nothing better then blasting some English tourists who have no idea it's coming. This sucks.
    I use the free ones on Me Ship Olive. One time everything was a long wait and I bounced in between those and Camp Jurassic for half the day. Twas fun.

What fun is spritzing someone? Maybe when they get off we should offer them a nice refreshing iced chai tea latte.

Quote Originally Posted by dyates63@sudden View Post
    What fun is spritzing someone? Maybe when they get off we should offer them a nice refreshing iced chai tea latte.
    You don't do that already?

Wow this sucks. We went to Florida with our friens once, and their uncle spent $10 on this. Was his favorite part of the day

Add Roll N Fear on Facebook
    This is definitely a good thing. Nothing ruined my day more than riding this crappy ride and getting sprayed in the face by some little sh*t right before I'm about to exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll N Fear View Post
    This is definitely a good thing. Nothing ruined my day more than riding this crappy ride and getting sprayed in the face by some little sh*t right before I'm about to exit.
    Why ride a water ride if you hate getting wet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast