Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit
Page 1 of 292 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

Follow Drew On Twitter
    I'm not sure how I feel about this...

On one hand, it would be awesome to have a coaster in USF.

On the second hand, I think it would 1) totally kill the theming in the production central area, and 2) I think it would hurt Halloween Horror Nights in the long run. It makes it more difficult to reach the soundstages if there is a coaster in the way. Stupid things that stick out to me.

The positives are it's something new, it's a coaster, and it can help shorten lines throughout the park. I don't know.

If people want thrills they go to Six Flags. If people want theming they go to UO or WDW. I am against this.

Follow ralphoutloud On Twitter Add ralphoutloud on Facebook Add ralphoutloud on MySpace
    Visit ralphoutloud's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    1) totally kill the theming in the production central area
    You're funny, hahaha.

Supposedly this coaster is going to have an amazing theme. I have heard its a bttf style of time travel thing through universals past attractions.

Follow kirby_is_kyaan On Twitter Add kirby_is_kyaan on MySpace
    Visit kirby_is_kyaan's Youtube Channel
    I need to know more.... would somebody be kind enough to direct me to a site with information? I would be all for a coaster, assuming there is good theming and the positives WAAAY outweigh the negatives.

Follow FGCUSabre On Twitter Add FGCUSabre on Facebook Add FGCUSabre on MySpace
    Visit FGCUSabre's Youtube Channel
    i heard its gonna have a 0-124 mph start like on the hulk...then drop 400 ft straight down...backwards...youll be able to do this while stopping at starbucks for a quick coffee in their express drive thru...something about going through a ring of fire and doing a 40 bus jump....and there was more but i dont want to give out all the details!

oh one last minor detail...its called project rumble...cause the entire coaster will be built on a moving platform...so it will be like your experiencing an earthquake while riding a super coaster!!!!!!

"Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably." Walt Disney

:eek:

I'm interested!

Quote Originally Posted by d a n n y View Post
    If people want thrills they go to Six Flags. If people want theming they go to UO or WDW. I am against this.
    I agree with you 100%. I really hope this does not happen. They have IoA for their thrills. No need bringing that crap over to US.

Follow BriMan On Twitter Add BriMan on Facebook
    Visit BriMan's Youtube Channel
    Well we should be hearing something soon. Maybe when the Simpsons open up.

I am totally against it. I mean, what does it even have to do with being in New York??

Quote Originally Posted by RocknGuitar View Post
    I am totally against it. I mean, what does it even have to do with being in New York??
    I think it will be in production central, but if not, I totally agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by RocknGuitar View Post
    I'm pretty sure that an ancient temple (Revenge of the Mummy) has nothing to do with New York, unless the very beginning with the artifacts are in a museum in NYC.

What's with people worrying about theming? To be honest, there isn't much "theming" in the whole park (except for San Fran/Amityville). The theming in IOA is so unique and strong, however.

Correct me if I'm wrong on anything.

I'm more worried about the theming of the ride, not the section it is in. Even SFGADV has some greatly themed sections, but no stories for their rides.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby_is_kyaan View Post
    I'm pretty sure that an ancient temple (Revenge of the Mummy) has nothing to do with New York, unless the very beginning with the artifacts are in a museum in NYC.
    Yeah, well, The Mummy is supposed to be a movie set for the next mummy movie, but it turns out to actually be cursed. But I guess you're right about San Fransisco/Amity. I wouldn't really care anyway, my US already stinks.

Page 1 of 292 1231151101 ... LastLast