PDA

View Full Version : In-Park Music/Best place to get them?

kirby_is_kyaan
05-12-2008, 10:21 PM
I've been wanting to get one of the CDs from inside the parks, and always tell myself to get it when I get in the park, but I often find myself losing interest when I actually have the CD in front of me. Where would be the best place to get it online? Or should I wait and get it at the parks?

Also, I added a poll to see which plark you think has the best music.

DisneyFanKevin
05-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Get it at the parks.

d a n n y
05-13-2008, 07:38 AM
My order:
AK
DHS
MK
EPCOT

Beachgurl
05-13-2008, 11:12 AM
Well I voted MK, but its hard to say really. Sometimes I love EPCOT's music the best. It just depends on my mood I guess. Then again, I LOVE the music they play on Sunset over at DHS. I'm all about old jazz.

Sledge
05-13-2008, 02:57 PM
It's hard to pick. Magic Kingdom has some awesome music on Main Street, Adventureland and Tomorrowland. Epcot has some great music though too, which if you stand in front of SSE you'll learn quickly. Hollywood Studios has good music on Sunset Blvd. Lastly, I love the peacefulness of Animal Kingdom's music.

RocknGuitar
06-11-2008, 11:16 PM
^that about sums up my opinion, too. I have a 2-CD set of the Disneyland Resort, including DCA. I thought it was very worth it. It has some awesome audio. Including Indy.

The_Bled
06-11-2008, 11:19 PM
DHS for me definately.

BriMan
06-12-2008, 12:56 AM
I vote Epcot. As Sledge said, the music played at the entrance is awesome. I also love at themes for all the pavillions.

kirby_is_kyaan
06-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Well, just learned that some of the audio currently played at Main Street is on iTunes, if in disguise. Search up 'The Whistler and His Dog'. Several songs are ones actually played on Main Street (both coasts, I believe), and others are there that, even if they aren't actually from there, sound like it.