PDA

View Full Version : Spectromagic vs. Jammin' Jungle Parade

DisneyFanKevin
04-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Which parade kicks the other's butt---Spectromagic at MK or Jammin' Jungle Parade over at DAK?

I think Spectro is the better one. A ton of characters in addition to pretty lights. :)

Sledge
04-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Spectro by far. Jammin Jungle is alright, but Spectro is amazing. I'd love to see a new nighttime light parade though.

DisneyFanKevin
04-26-2008, 01:45 AM
I've heard the rumors about them planning to retire Spectro next year. Say it isn't true, WDW! :(

d a n n y
04-26-2008, 10:32 AM
I'd worry about replacing MJJ before Spectro. Spectro is great. If you've seen MJJ once you've seen it a 100 times.

Beachgurl
04-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I heard they were trying to sell Spectro to HKDL or TDL...

I hate JJP. Its so boring to me. There's not really much to it. IMH JJP is the worst parade they've ever had!

DisneyFanKevin
04-26-2008, 01:06 PM
I would so hate it if they sold Spectro to HKDL or TDL... that's not a wise move. A majority of my friends go to MK annually to see Spectro.

snoman
04-26-2008, 10:22 PM
Not even a contest here for me, Specto by far. We've tried to sit through MJJ but it is sooo boring, always decide to up and hit rides without lines when this is going on. Maybe I just need pretty lights to keep me sitting still I guess.

FGCUSabre
04-27-2008, 11:11 PM
for the purposes of this...jungle parade is just a fun way to see the characters. but spectro is one of the best parades ever. there are rumors it may be leaving...but spectros little brother is rumored to be its replacement. it is still like spectromagic - but with a fantasmic storyline.

but those rumors are in this thread -
http://orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285