PDA

View Full Version : Disney launches 'Enchanted wedding dress'

kristilovesdw
04-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Thought this was really cool, I'm not much of a wedding girl but I think the dress is actually really pretty.

An enchanted wedding dress - the perfect outfit for the perfect day.

Inspired the film Enchanted, Disney has launched its very own full-length ivory wedding gown. Cartoon characters are not included.

The strapless lace-embellished dress is supposed to capture the personality of the film's heronie Giselle - described as natural, sweet, romantic, curious, smart and adventurous.

The dress was designed by Kirstie Kelly, who has created dresses inspired by Cinderella, Snow White, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin for Disney Bridal.

Available in Britain, the gown comes with its own veil, tiara, and jewellry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/04/ndress104.xml

FGCUSabre
04-07-2008, 11:05 AM
yea I saw this the other day.

If you want to check out more of the dresses - http://www.disneybridal.com/

You can also get them in FL - but only at certain stores. I found it odd - that none were in Orlando...

tiredoldspook
04-07-2008, 03:27 PM
I tell you Enchanted was just a fun movie. Amy Adams got ripped not getting an Oscar Nod.

peaches magee
04-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Wow, that dress is absolutely beautiful!
Along with a decent amount of the ones off the disneybridal site.
I always wanted to get married there. We looked into the Wedding pavillion, but was too small, too expensive and too restricted.

BriMan
04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I tell you Enchanted was just a fun movie. Amy Adams got ripped not getting an Oscar Nod.

Enchanted got ripped for winning an Oscar for Best Song.

tiredoldspook
04-07-2008, 10:27 PM
I thought it didn't win an oscar for best song.

allienoves
04-07-2008, 10:32 PM
What a beautiful dress.

peaches magee
04-07-2008, 10:36 PM

It got 3 Nods, but no wins...
I think BriMan just forgot a "did not" in there.