PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see from OU in 2012?

BriMan
01-24-2012, 02:14 PM
It's the time of year again, where we ask you guys for your thoughts and opinions on what you would like to see come, added, disabled, killed, etc.. to Orlando United.

Please, don't hold back.

jtsalien
01-24-2012, 02:27 PM
I'd like to see more reasons to go on the main page. No offense, but I just have the forum bookmarked and go right here since most photo updates and such are linked. I know OU is mostly a news site, but I think offering more content could help the site grow. I know you've tried many times and couldn't find the right people for it, but I'd like to see it eventually.

BriMan
01-24-2012, 02:40 PM
I'd like to see more reasons to go on the main page. No offense, but I just have the forum bookmarked and go right here since most photo updates and such are linked. I know OU is mostly a news site, but I think offering more content could help the site grow. I know you've tried many times and couldn't find the right people for it, but I'd like to see it eventually.

The main page is already in the works of a renovation.

Vyrus
01-24-2012, 02:42 PM
MORE STUART!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgxKMUwfO9s

BJCool
01-24-2012, 07:27 PM
More Cowbell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4royOLtvmQ

Teebin
01-24-2012, 07:34 PM
I would like to see all thread links on the forum main and sub pages to link to the latest post and not the first page of the thread. Especially the 'Latest Posts' list.

BriMan
01-24-2012, 07:42 PM
That feature is already available. The little arrow next to the thread title takes to the "First New Post" since your last visit.

TheDecemberists
01-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Just steal The Verge (http://www.theverge.com/). Steal it. Because oh my god that site is sexy. I'm mostly just talking (drooling) to myself here, but I love the way they have their forums set up. It's more like a bunch of "minnie" articles + comments, rather than a thread with 1,000 pages. It's interesting.

--- Update ---

So, for me any ways, the search button has been conveniently moved over about 500 feet to the right of the screen. It doesn't bother me--I never really use the search bar--but I thought I would mention it. I'm using Safari.

Octobers Fade
01-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Just steal The Verge (http://www.theverge.com/). Steal it. Because oh my god that site is sexy. I'm mostly just talking (drooling) to myself here, but I love the way they have their forums set up. It's more like a bunch of "minnie" articles + comments, rather than a thread with 1,000 pages. It's interesting.

--- Update ---

So, for me any ways, the search button has been conveniently moved over about 500 feet to the right of the screen. It doesn't bother me--I never really use the search bar--but I thought I would mention it. I'm using Safari.

Same here the backround seems giant, and I noticed posted pictures are smaller and cropped from what they show on photobucket.

BriMan
01-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Noted, but those are glitches probably related to the update from the other night. Please refer to that thread. (If you could post a screenshot in that thread please, and also check if the problem occurs in another browser. Thanks)

I want ideas as far as content, fun extra, etc...

jh32488
01-25-2012, 02:57 AM
I'd love more meetups! I tried to see people at the jaws one but couldn't find anyone. I eventually ran into jake and kicked his butt in MIB however.

--- Update ---

Also I'm loving having a mobile version of the forum! Its far from perfect on iOS though.

jtsalien
01-25-2012, 09:04 AM
So since I wasn't a member this time last year, I cheated and went back to see what people wanted then. I'm gonna expand on one of zbob's ideas. He had the idea of sort of a photo tour for attractions. I think it would be awesome if you combined that with an analysis and history of the attraction. Sort of like an OU Encyclopedia section.

BriMan
01-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Jh, I doubt there will be many meetups, if any. The Staff is pretty busy with either full-time job and/or school, and we saw how the Jaws Meet-Up went. Just doesn't make sense to hold another one.

Jts, you're onto something. ;)

jtsalien
01-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Jts, you're onto something. ;)

Somebody could be in charge of doing the hard work, i.e. the research and writing and all that. But then everyone could send in their photos to contribute. It would be like a super in depth version of the Adventurer's Guides, but specific to an attraction instead of a park.

BriMan
01-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Did you miss the wink? :lol:

jtsalien
01-25-2012, 10:56 AM
Did you miss the wink? :lol:

Oops :doh:

jh32488
01-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Jh, I doubt there will be many meetups, if any. The Staff is pretty busy with either full-time job and/or school, and we saw how the Jaws Meet-Up went. Just doesn't make sense to hold another one.

Is there a thread dedicated to meetups? I have mine that's all I know of. What about an easy way to share the dates we plan on going to a park. If someone wants to meetup then they can plan it themself.

I don't think the jaws one went to well because the time wasn't set until late the night before and personally I didn't know what anyone looked like. Oh yeah and meeting by the entrance of a busy attraction didn't help me pick out a group of theme park nerds haha.

BriMan
01-25-2012, 03:01 PM
Is there a thread dedicated to meetups? I have mine that's all I know of. What about an easy way to share the dates we plan on going to a park. If someone wants to meetup then they can plan it themself.

I don't think the jaws one went to well because the time wasn't set until late the night before and personally I didn't know what anyone looked like. Oh yeah and meeting by the entrance of a busy attraction didn't help me pick out a group of theme park nerds haha.

Yours is the only one I know of. I have no problem if you guys want to meetup, I am just strictly talking about an "Official" OU Meetup. The problem with the Jaws Meetup goes back to my original point about having time, and in the end we couldn't figure out a schedule and who was gonna be the OU Respresentative til a couple days prior.

UNIrd
01-25-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm thinking the reason the Jaws meetup didn't work is because you guys didn't use telephones? :look:

jh32488
01-25-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm thinking the reason the Jaws meetup didn't work is because you guys didn't use telephones? :look:

i used my phone to hit up the twitter account which is why i finally meet up with jake. there are several reasons why i believe it didnt work.

BriMan
01-25-2012, 04:06 PM
It being a weekday certainly didn't help.

MIAboy
01-25-2012, 05:44 PM
For 2012 I would love to see this sight be a little more lenient with the posts that I write. When I disagree with things, it causes more people to write back creating movement. Sometimes a thread is so slow, might as well start a conversation. I shouldn't have to agree with what everyone else is saying. And it's not like what I'm saying is disrespectful. People have to loosen up around here.

BriMan
01-25-2012, 05:50 PM
For 2012 I would love to see this sight be a little more lenient with the posts that I write. When I disagree with things, it causes more people to write back creating movement. Sometimes a thread is so slow, might as well start a conversation. I shouldn't have to agree with what everyone else is saying. And it's not like what I'm saying is disrespectful. People have to loosen up around here.

There is a difference between stating a valid opinion/argument, and just throwing out biased, unfactual non-sense.

This is not the thread for this discussion however.

violarum
01-25-2012, 05:54 PM
You just write the wrong things in the threads sometimes. Rocking the boat a bit with an opinion is one thing, tipping it over and being overtly against everyone's general opinion is another.

I do think some people are too rough on posters, however. Trolling is unmistakable, but there is a gray area between that and stating a starkly different opinion. Any problems with such posts should be resolved via PM, in my opinion.

Personally, I love the front site's design, as it's what I have bookmarked, but there are some off things here and there, such as the picture system and perhaps the quality of front-site posts (namely grammar). Also, I would prefer a new logo, personally, but that's me being picky. :lol:

BriMan
01-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Funny you mention the logo, I'm trying to get together a fun little contest for you guys where you would design the logo and submit, and we would vote on it.

As far as grammar, most of the articles are Press Releases, with a handful of others are 100% us. If any of the PR's have errors, blame the parks. :lol:

jtsalien
01-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Funny you mention the logo, I'm trying to get together a fun little contest for you guys where you would design the logo and submit, and we would vote on it.

I support this. I would love to see a new logo. And I'm sure some new skins are on the way for the forum. Those were nice this year and I'd like to see more.

Felipe
01-25-2012, 08:51 PM
I support this. I would love to see a new logo. And I'm sure some new skins are on the way for the forum. Those were nice this year and I'd like to see more.

Seasonal skins are cool, but I always keep going back to the default skin after a while. It's very easy on the eyes and fine to stare at for hours at a time. A main reason why I love OU and keep coming back :thumbs:

Felipe
01-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Personally, I love the front site's design, as it's what I have bookmarked, but there are some off things here and there, such as the picture system and perhaps the quality of front-site posts (namely grammar). Also, I would prefer a new logo, personally, but that's me being picky. :lol:

I think this is a valid point. Grammar issues on posts within the forums are not a big deal; they're usually typos and insignificant. But for the articles and guides written for the main site, it'd be good to do a thorough read through and spell check, just to have them be as professional as possible. I'd volunteer to read and edit if you guys want. I'm no professional editor, but I'm used to spotting mistakes since I do a lot of writing and paperwork for my job. Let me know if you want me to help with any writing.
Btw, I'm not saying the staff doesn't know how to write :lol: but we all have typos and writing errors from time to time, so it's useful to run it by another person because they may spot something that we may not have spotted ourselves. I always do it with important pieces of writing :)

Teknik_DC2
01-26-2012, 03:37 AM
I just want to say thanks for the Amazing website you have. I have followed the site for years now and for Orlando based park discussion and rumors and construction updates there is no other site that compares in my opinion. Thats probably why this is the only theme park related site I enjoy using and participating on. Thanks so much for your hard work. I own a large message forum as well and I know how extremely difficult it can be at times so I admire your work and dedication. I could only wish to run the my site as well as this site is ran.

One thing I liked from years past were the "games" you had on the site. Like the attractions survivor and what not. I never participated in them as I hadn't experianced all of the Orlando parks yet but it was a very unique thing that I had never seen on any other site before.

Jakemeister
01-26-2012, 10:48 AM
i used my phone to hit up the twitter account which is why i finally meet up with jake. there are several reasons why i believe it didnt work.

We did a meetup in the sites infancy for Halloween Horror Nights. Decent turn out too, was well planned also. I'm not opposed to meet-ups just let it be known that very few of the staff members live very close to the parks and even for those of us who live in Orlando it's not always easy to go to a meetup.

They work for special events best because most of the users are going to be there as is. Grinchmas first day, Opening of HHN, new attractions opening, Food and Wine, etc.

BriMan
01-26-2012, 12:29 PM
I just want to say thanks for the Amazing website you have. I have followed the site for years now and for Orlando based park discussion and rumors and construction updates there is no other site that compares in my opinion. Thats probably why this is the only theme park related site I enjoy using and participating on. Thanks so much for your hard work. I own a large message forum as well and I know how extremely difficult it can be at times so I admire your work and dedication. I could only wish to run the my site as well as this site is ran.

One thing I liked from years past were the "games" you had on the site. Like the attractions survivor and what not. I never participated in them as I hadn't experianced all of the Orlando parks yet but it was a very unique thing that I had never seen on any other site before.

Thank you for the kind words!

As far as games, they aren't coming back. :lol:

BriMan
01-30-2012, 12:19 PM
So nothing, huh?

Felipe
01-30-2012, 12:52 PM
To be honest, I really like OU as is, so it's hard to come up with new ventures for the site, other than being super nit-picky or coming up with wild ideas.

More contests, maybe? Perhaps giveaways or more perks for VIPs, to try to get more members to become VIPs? IDK :P

jh32488
01-30-2012, 01:05 PM
To be honest, I really like OU as is, so it's hard to come up with new ventures for the site, other than being super nit-picky or coming up with wild ideas.

More contests, maybe? Perhaps giveaways or more perks for VIPs, to try to get more members to become VIPs? IDK :P

i second this. more VIP perks would be awesome. i just pay to support the site. it would be great to have perks I'm into.

BriMan
02-09-2012, 01:23 PM
We've added a new section to the Disney Forum called "Water Parks, Resorts, & More". The section is dedicated to the areas around the Walt Disney World that aren't located in the parks or DTD (Blizzard Beach, golf courses, Petty, the resorts & their restaurants).

Misc. Disney will be reserved for Corporate Disney decisions, as well as any other Disney discussion that does not qualify for the new thread.

Also, we have welcomed a new correspondent to our Staff. Everyone give a warm welcome to KingEric.

BriMan
02-09-2012, 01:25 PM
i second this. more VIP perks would be awesome. i just pay to support the site. it would be great to have perks I'm into.

I have a laundry list of things to do for the site, and VIP Perks are on there, but just towards the end.

Felipe
02-09-2012, 01:56 PM
I have a laundry list of things to do for the site, and VIP Perks are on there, but just towards the end.

:thumbs:

And congrats, KingEric! :)

Teebin
02-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Perhaps this has been discussed but I can't find it. When did click to enlarge images stop working?

BriMan
02-13-2012, 02:50 PM
The hack caused issues with the "Quick Reply" feature.

Felipe
02-13-2012, 02:56 PM
The site was hacked?! :stunned:

BriMan
02-13-2012, 05:20 PM
No no....:lol: Modification would have been the better term to use.

Teebin
02-13-2012, 06:43 PM
click to enlarge pics?

MechaTeddy417
02-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Orlando United: The Movie

Just imagine it, a movie about US! What happens when a group of virgins who waste they're lives on some website forum about theme parks..... are the only ones who can save the world?

I wonder who would play us? IMHO I always thought Johnny Depp would be a good me. Robert Downey Jr can play BriMan, Charlie Sheen as TheDecemberists, Harrison Ford as Vyrus, Leonardo DiCaprio as Teebin, Will Smith as TSSD, Shia Labeouf as JungleSkip. So many possibilities! :lol:

MechaTeddy417
02-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Oh come on! Does nobody here think this would be a great idea?

BriMan
02-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Nope. :lol:

TSSD
02-15-2012, 08:17 AM
I dunno, Briman. I mean, he hit the nail on the head for my casting.

jtsalien
02-15-2012, 08:27 AM
I dunno, Briman. I mean, he hit the nail on the head for my casting.

:rolleyes:

You're a Mountie, so you really would be played by Brendan Fraiser :thumbs:

MechaTeddy417
02-15-2012, 11:09 AM
I know the budget would be a problem, but come on! It would increase the site's popularity so much! Surely you can find the money to produce it.... right? :look:

TheDecemberists
02-15-2012, 04:20 PM
I just took a good look the home page since . . . well it's been a while. It's nice. But I think more people would visit it if you allowed comments on the articles. I understand the reasoning behind choosing to not have comments; it would be confusing as hell to have to jump back and forth between threads and articles to keep up with discussions. But . . .

Most forums = bad layouts, inefficient use of space, threads that stretch on for miles and miles . . . (good luck sifting through all of that to find something!)

I can't say I have the answer. Especially because saying "death to forums" would probably result in me getting lynched off of Hogwarts or Tower of Terror.

--- Update ---

Robert Downey Jr can play BriMan, Charlie Sheen as TheDecemberists, Harrison Ford as Vyrus, Leonardo DiCaprio as Teebin, Will Smith as TSSD, Shia Labeouf as JungleSkip. So many possibilities! :lol:

omg I love this :lol:

IRL I don't do nearly enough cocaine to be honored that position. I'm more of a Michael Cera with glasses. My writing is usually rather modest but then I joined tumblr and haha I don't know how to have a normal conversation any more.

BriMan
02-15-2012, 04:23 PM
I just took a good look the home page since . . . well it's been a while. It's nice. But I think more people would visit it if you allowed comments on the articles. I understand the reasoning behind choosing to not have comments; it would be confusing as hell to have to jump back and forth between threads and articles to keep up with discussions. But . . .

Currently looking at a fix for that. The problem was Spambots and such, but if you look at the bottom of the forum and home page, you'll see something called an "SSO". That should answer that question. :thumbs:

jtsalien
02-15-2012, 10:37 PM
While a movie wouldn't be realistic, what if we came up with some sort of video series for OU? The Youtube channel isn't used too much, and that could be a great way to fix that. There's lots of creative people on here, and I'm sure we could come up with some good ideas. The hard part would be getting people to film stuff in the parks if need be.

BJCool
02-15-2012, 10:57 PM
^There's not that much like that right now, as far as comprehensive Orlando theme park coverage goes. However, as annoying as it is, "Orlando Attractions Magazine: The Show" is hard to beat:

(you can skip to 10:30 to get past the Iceploration video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPNm6ZFdRs

TSSD
02-15-2012, 11:36 PM
While a movie wouldn't be realistic, what if we came up with some sort of video series for OU? The Youtube channel isn't used too much, and that could be a great way to fix that. There's lots of creative people on here, and I'm sure we could come up with some good ideas. The hard part would be getting people to film stuff in the parks if need be.

I'd still be played by Will Smith, right?

jtsalien
02-15-2012, 11:38 PM

But you'd have to beatbox like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUpmNgrqHPg

MechaTeddy417
02-18-2012, 06:06 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

Instead, you will be played by Tommy Wiseau.... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5eP3crl_4&feature=related

MechaTeddy417
02-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Okay, but for real though....

I think adding stuff on profiles like "Favorite Movies", "Favorite Music", and "Favorite TV Shows" would be pretty neat, just to get to know more about a member's tastes in pop culture and stuff.

(Also, I'm not sure what this is about, but what's up with the whole image thumbnail thing? When the image is automatically downsized when its posted on this forum, clicking on it would usually show the image's full size, but here it just makes it even smaller? What the hell is up with that? Is that international or some bug that you guys never noticed? :inquisitive: )

BriMan
02-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Check the bugs thread.

MechaTeddy417
03-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Check the bugs thread.
Could you please direct me to that thread? I didn't find anything on Search.

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug, Teebin said earlier in this thread that this happens to him too.

ReelJustice
03-05-2012, 02:08 PM
There are a few of us (who are members here) that are interested in starting a podcast.

BJCool
03-05-2012, 03:55 PM
^I second that motion

Tbad556
03-05-2012, 04:04 PM
There are a few of us (who are members here) that are interested in starting a podcast.

As in a member-hosted one or another revival of the staff-hosted one?

BriMan
03-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Who's interested here in actually doing it?

Vyrus
03-05-2012, 04:21 PM
I would, why not!

I have an excellent radio voice :lol:

ReelJustice
03-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Who's interested here in actually doing it?

Mr. X, Jungleskip, TestTrack321, and myself were kicking around the idea earlier. The original intent was to do something independent, but I wanted to see what the level of interest was here. I like the name/ concept of Orlando United.

BriMan
03-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Tell you what, how about making a "Pilot" podcast episode and we go from there.

ReelJustice
03-05-2012, 05:06 PM

Okay, I'll see if everyone is on board.

BJCool
03-05-2012, 05:35 PM
I've never participated in a podcast before, but I might be game. Would it just be general discussions about all of the recent news stories, rumors, speculation, press releases, photo updates, etc?

Starwarsfan13
03-05-2012, 06:05 PM
I've never participated in a podcast before, but I might be game. Would it just be general discussions about all of the recent news stories, rumors, speculation, press releases, photo updates, etc?

That would be cool

jh32488
03-05-2012, 06:07 PM
i'd be completely down for a podcast. I'd help host/guesthost or even shoot them if you wanted to do a video one every now and then.

Starwarsfan13
03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
As for my idea I was thinking of a Miceage type front page. with links to articles (Or podcasts :look:) posted by volunteers or staff. One article could be a Orlando Parkhopper type Article, another could be about the latest rumors of the Orlando area, another about refurbs and new things coming to the parks , also there could be one that is a in depth look into a attraction, and the last one could be a link to the interesting post's of the week...

Since even though I have been lurking for a few years now ( Posted on another site until it dried up) and I have only visited the Home page twice. I get my news elsewhere...

VacadvArchitects
03-05-2012, 06:28 PM
More rumors :)

BriMan
03-05-2012, 06:29 PM
As for my idea I was thinking of a Miceage type front page. with links to articles (Or podcasts :look:) posted by volunteers or staff. One article could be a Orlando Parkhopper type Article, another could be about the latest rumors of the Orlando area, another about refurbs and new things coming to the parks , also there could be one that is a in depth look into a attraction, and the last one could be a link to the interesting post's of the week...

Since even though I have been lurking for a few years now ( Posted on another site until it dried up) and I have only visited the Home page twice. I get my news elsewhere...

Your idea is great in principle, but our heartbeat is the forums. Most of our members are going to post the news & rumors here rather than the main page. I could post the most awesomest update of all updates on the main page, and the forum will still win over it.

MechaTeddy417
03-05-2012, 06:33 PM
I have a Blue Yeti Pro, which is an excellent quality mic, maybe I could participate in this...

BJCool
03-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Just curious: what recording/podcasting platform was being thought of to use?

Because for being a free service, internationally available and ad free, we could try this...

Enter Google+

One of the many features of Google+ is the ability to set up, what’s called, a private Hangout. Up to 10 people can participate in the Hangout.

Phandroid has included instructions in setting up the podcast.

Create a private Hangout and invite each member involved.

Record the podcast with Camtasia, Screenflow or your video capture of choice.

Check out Phandroids video below. Google+ looks like it could develop into an excellent way to create and distribute podcasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8n9S33sk3A

Source (http://propodder.com/2011/07/google-as-a-podcasting-tool-looks-promising/)

TSSD
03-05-2012, 09:26 PM
If this podcast idea gets off the ground, I'd love to be a part of it in some way. The one thing I'd be worried about is the amount of time and effort that goes into the podcast. Would we have someone who would be willing to spend the time it takes to edit it every week? Would we have someone who would be willing to organize it, and make a plan for each episode?

kingeric
03-05-2012, 09:55 PM
I could do a LIVE from the parks segment!

--- Update ---

I think we need to differentiate ourselves but I think a good format would be:

1. News
2. UO History
3. Live from the Parks
4. Trivia, Guest questions and comments

figment1986
03-06-2012, 03:50 AM

Is it sad you call it a Pilot and every time I think about mine I think "Beta"...

the problem with podcasts, you need to come up with the rules and everything before recording... and then come up with interchangeable segments... I've thought about my project way too much over the past year and half. OU works great without one anyway, if anything you could have staff guest star on other ones!

kingeric
03-06-2012, 12:20 PM
I think UO team members speaking on other Podcasts would be a good thing, but in the end we would have to have some sort of "scoop" to share. Or special information. That is why I think if we did a "Live from the Parks" segment we could create something engaging and fun.

BriMan
03-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Just outta curiosity, where was all this Podcast drive when we had one last year?

kingeric
03-06-2012, 03:05 PM
oh snap... I know I will help if there is or isn't a podcast. I am more than happy to call someone when I am inside the parks and give them a live update.

rhino4evr
03-06-2012, 03:20 PM
I'd like more interviews with creative directors, or other people involved, even on past projects. I'd also like a "rumor round up" that takes the best rumors and speculation throughout the week and puts it in one handy blog post.

figment1986
03-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Looking at the new forum notification icons they are great, but could they have a little more contrast? I didn't even notice there were new posts till I looked to the right at the date and names! perhaps have the interior shaded with blue like the logo to increase the contrast or something like that?

Just outta curiosity, where was all this Podcast drive when we had one last year?

*looks around*
I don't remember one...

ReelJustice
03-07-2012, 02:19 PM
*looks around*
I don't remember one...

Yeah, I don't remember one either.

BriMan
03-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah, I don't remember one either.

Awesome!!!

:lol:

We ran it for about a month, but with taking a lot of time to produce & record, plus not a lot of members seemed to follow it, we stopped.

Cwoolboy
03-08-2012, 12:35 PM
I would be interested in taking part in the podcast. It would be my first time doing something like this, but I'm sure you guys would be the BEST teachers!!!

BriMan
03-19-2012, 01:46 AM
We have a new mobile style. Enjoy!

BJCool
03-19-2012, 08:19 AM

Thank you so freaking much! It's been a pain to use the weird mobile format.

MechaTeddy417
03-21-2012, 12:14 PM
The mobile site isn't showing up on my Blackberry, just directs to the regular version of the site.

TSSD
03-21-2012, 09:46 PM

Nice! Me like!

BJCool
04-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Sooooooooo, any update on the state of the podcast? :huh:

Scarletwebslingr
04-03-2012, 01:14 AM
OU Drink Night? I live in Orlando so.... that would be awesome.

MechaTeddy417
04-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Why can't we post more than 1 video per post anymore? It's just annoying and tedious.

Also Briman....

Could you please direct me to the "bugs thread"? I didn't find anything on Search.

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug, Teebin said earlier in this thread that this happens to him too.

The mobile site isn't showing up on my Blackberry, just directs to the regular version of the site.

MechaTeddy417
05-19-2012, 11:28 AM
So is this "pilot" podcast going to happen or no?