PDA

View Full Version : Orlando United - Our Newest Correspondents

hatetofly
07-27-2011, 10:14 PM
It is with great pleasure we announce effective immediately Orlando United has plans to expand its staff with new Correspondents. We have chosen three that will start a trial to test their skills and level of contribution. If all levels are met we will select more than one Correspondent to help provide you the reader with even more up to date info and pictures about everything Orlando.

It's a great time for these theme park sleuths to join one of the most respected sites revolving around Orlando's theme parks and attractions. Several of our current and former (cough me cough) correspondents have had there photos viewed by tens of thousands of people on both the internet and news stations.

The three we picked among the many were picked for the talents, equipment, and needs of the site.Please join the staff and I on welcoming our "trainees" and wish them luck on bringing great things to OrlandoUnited.

jh32488
hildyp0824
Sideshow Mike

Those selected please check your PM box over the next 24 hours for more info.

Also as for the writers we had some great reads but we all agreed its not what were looking for right now and we need to focus on creating a great team for future updates. Over the next 12-36 months the Orlando Parks are going to be hopping with projects so with your future in mind we are taking the steps necessary to keep OU on the forefront of all things Orlando.

JokerMan0925
07-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Congrats,

jh32488
hildyp0824
Sideshow Mike

:happy: :happy:

jtsalien
07-28-2011, 01:25 AM
Congrats to all the new Correspondents and good luck!

And for the writing. Is it possible to get some feedback on submissions. Like what would be better suited or what you would like to see in the future?

Vyrus
07-28-2011, 12:32 PM
I never had a chance to send in an article. I'll put something together and throw it your way and see if its maybe something more along the lines of what your were looking for.

BriMan
07-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Congrats to all the new Correspondents and good luck!

And for the writing. Is it possible to get some feedback on submissions. Like what would be better suited or what you would like to see in the future?

With the article you submitted, it's been something that's been beaten to death, to be honest. We're looking for topics that could engage and audience, and not not be a subject that's been overdone. The problem is that everyone wants to be a critic and use an article to share their views/ideas with the world so most automatically default to the "This is what I wanna see or wanna see added" topic.

jtsalien
07-28-2011, 01:15 PM
With the article you submitted, it's been something that's been beaten to death, to be honest. We're looking for topics that could engage and audience, and not not be a subject that's been overdone. The problem is that everyone wants to be a critic and use an article to share their views/ideas with the world so most automatically default to the "This is what I wanna see or wanna see added" topic.

Thank you for the feedback. That does make sense. The topic choice was poor on my part. Would you consider re-submissions?

BriMan
07-28-2011, 01:17 PM
Sure.

jtsalien
07-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Sent in another article. Thanks a lot for the opportunity BriMan.